Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
9/2/13 fox attacks baby, horse meat so last week
9 February 2013, 23:55,
9/2/13 fox attacks baby, horse meat so last week
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...hroat.html attack of the foxes again, mabye all the hungry romanians will thin there numbers
10 February 2013, 07:00,
RE: 9/2/13 fox attacks baby, horse meat so last week
When I have to travel south, as I travel through London on the coach, I note the amount of rubbish that can be seen by the roadside. All the time that this rubbish is there it will encourage vermin. Obviously there is more hidden from view. If you live in filthy surroundings you will find yourself plagued by rodents and other animals. Kenneth Eames.
10 February 2013, 10:30,
there have been "urban" foxes for years, its all the fault of KFC!Big Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
10 February 2013, 10:56,
This is easily sorted out and at no expense and with mass hysteria from the usual pathetic types, In the countryside we have this simple method of keeping the wild outside, we SHUT the door and CLOSE our windows, problem solved. But no doubt the pathetic urban population of the UK will want to spend millions of pounds of tax payers money using the SAS to hunt the foxes down ( cant use the police they would probably hit badgers by mistake)

10 February 2013, 11:04,
sister in law had a similar problem when she lived in Londonistan, only this time it was squirrels coming into the kitchen if you left a door or window open, Londonistan is so shitty who wants to leave a door or window open..only the sheeple who live there!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
10 February 2013, 11:20,
I am just so pleased that few Brits live in the US , South America or Africa because if they did they were have wiped out every critter from Scorpion to Snake to Fox, Jackal, Dingo, Coyote, Wolf, Bear, Lion, Panther,Tiger, Jaguar. British society is now so pathetic it cannot live in harmony with anything bigger than a squirrel, it has to destroy nature for living as god intended. If your garden is blessed with wild life enjoy its beauty and lock up your chickens. It could have just as easily been any of the thousands of stray dogs or cats that attacked the infant.

10 February 2013, 12:00,
Who's dumb enough to leave a 4 week old child unattended in the first place?

Anyway, I like how this is headlines instead of anything important. It's not like we have soldiers fighting a war or anything is it? Oh wait...
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
10 February 2013, 13:32,
What do you mean theres stuff happening in the real world, ooh looj posh spice has new shoes. Its amazing how we get dumbed down by the media.
10 February 2013, 16:46,
Just had a walk along the towns high street its the proud owner of 32 rubbish bins, the council have to clean it numerous times a day as the locals dont know how to use them, but are the first to complain about vermin
10 February 2013, 20:19,
(10 February 2013, 07:00)Kenneth Eames Wrote: When I have to travel south, as I travel through London on the coach, I note the amount of rubbish that can be seen by the roadside. All the time that this rubbish is there it will encourage vermin. Obviously there is more hidden from view. If you live in filthy surroundings you will find yourself plagued by rodents and other animals. Kenneth Eames.

This is the post that hits the nail on the head, years ago there was no such things as urban foxes, or nothing on the scale it is today, the fox is a secretive creature, but also a very clever and wise beast.

As the population increased, and the likes of fast food became ever more in evidence, so the food rubbish increased,.. the fox simply saw an opening and took it.

I don't blame the fox, he is simply living as easily as he can,.. don't all animals including us,.. the fault doesn't lie with Basil

The fault lies with litter louts, young people [mainly ] who just don't care what they throw down, the amount of food waste that we all throw away,.. even if its in the bin the fox can smell it.

There are now two different type of fox, the rural fox and the urban fox, one is natural, and one is man made,... we should try to send the urban fox back to the county by becoming a cleaner nation

As for the young child, that's terrible of course, but even here I don't think its the fault of the fox, he would simply see a very small helpless `animal` and think dinner [ as in a lamb ],..it doesn't make the fox into some sort of man eater,... but because this is becoming far more common, something has to be done about it
A major part of survival is invisibility.