Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So much for the Global warming lie
11 February 2013, 14:56,
So much for the Global warming lie
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/a...z2KXLIfqfl

Apparently in the real world global warming has only seen temps rise by .76 of a degree since 1859.

11 February 2013, 15:06,
RE: So much for the Global warming lie
maybe, but i wouldnt believe everything i read in the newspapers, Global Warming causes Climate Change and we've all seen the horrendous natural events lately.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
11 February 2013, 15:15,
Newspapers tell us that Global warming is here, whilst other newspers quote some scientists that speak of a coming ice-age, scientists too, cannot agree. How can we, as laymen understand what is really happening? Kenneth Eames.
11 February 2013, 15:18,
err on the side of caution?Big Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
11 February 2013, 18:14,
Climate change is natural, and is always in a state of flux. However it would be foolish to just ignore the massive Pandora's box of environmental issues that are linked to climate change; things like deforestation, air pollution, wasting food, overpopulation and a dependence on fossil fuels.
Woe to those who add house to house and join field to field, Until there is no more room, So that you have to live alone in the midst of the land!
Isaiah 5:8
11 February 2013, 18:20,
Quite right Tibbs, these are the sorts of things that will bring about "the end" not some global WW3 although that could happen too.
11 February 2013, 18:27,
From what Ive read and sorry i cant remember where, Global warming ended years ago and the planet has been cooling for at least the last 15 years?? Im sure its that though I could be wrong, Il have a look again and see where I read it
11 February 2013, 20:32,
Global warming, Climate Change is and always has ben a tax scam. Our climate is such a large system that our input is little more than noise.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
11 February 2013, 23:27,
I am sure Tibbs is right,.. all this, both climate change and Global warming is a natural thing that's been going on for thousands of years,.. that's not to say that what we are doing now isn't harming things,... but I doubt we will make that much difference
A major part of survival is invisibility.
11 February 2013, 23:59,
Climate has and always will changed.
The planet has gone from a ball of ice to high oxygen tropics to deserts. Millions of years ago the north pole was a rainforrest. The climate will change the real question is are we speeding it up...