Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Coming to a British city near you soon.
16 February 2013, 10:48,
RE: Coming to a British city near you soon.
Purple, I think Nigel Farage must have been a donny osmond fan Smile

16 February 2013, 10:49,
TPTB just want to take the minds of the peolpe off things like whats going on
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
16 February 2013, 10:49,
If I got my way I would stop all the Europeans coming to the UK and I would send every trade unionist and labour party member to live in Bulgaria.

16 February 2013, 10:50, (This post was last modified: 16 February 2013, 10:53 by Barneyboy.)
(16 February 2013, 10:49)Barneyboy Wrote: TPTB just want to take the minds of the peolpe off things like whats going on

trying to scare the masses

(16 February 2013, 10:49)NorthernRaider Wrote: If I got my way I would stop all the Europeans coming to the UK and I would send every trade unionist and labour party member to live in Bulgaria.

yes mate but i think send all of them and the hangers on ,and start again for say 20 grand ayear so you are doing it for the love of it and the better of the UK
16 February 2013, 11:15,
Least I'd let the misguided lefties live, I would shoot the bloody tories and lib dems Smile

16 February 2013, 11:19,
i'd shoot the bloody lot of them, what we need are STATESMEN who do it for love of country, not some professional politician thats only in it for the cash and the kudos, but i fear that sort of person no longer exists.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
16 February 2013, 11:22,
(16 February 2013, 11:19)bigpaul Wrote: i'd shoot the bloody lot of them, what we need are STATESMEN who do it for love of country, not some professional politician thats only in it for the cash and the kudos, but i fear that sort of person no longer exists.

I agree completely shoot all of them,We need a working class patriot in charge
Todays mighty oak is just yesterdays nut that held its ground
In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king
16 February 2013, 11:34,
(16 February 2013, 11:15)NorthernRaider Wrote: Least I'd let the misguided lefties live, I would shoot the bloody tories and lib dems Smile

the lefties are just as bad mate ,opening the gates ,look what power has done to the libs ,showed them for what they all are .liaring shit bags all of them mate
16 February 2013, 11:39,
at one time, when i was a kid, being a politician meant something, you could believe that they had the interests of the country at heart, but ever since we joined the EU(under the guise of "the common market") we have been lied to, Tony B.Liar opened the floodgates and you all know the result, going into a city or even a large town it feels like you are in a foreign country.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.