Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Good evening from London
17 February 2013, 23:07,
Good evening from London
Hello fellas, my name's Sam, I'm 21 and from south London.I recently stood back and looked at the world from a different stance and gradually started to lose faith in the majority of humans in general.Liberal country's are getting pillaged and I think it's only so long before SHTF.

I have a fiance, a young daughter and a boring job! You guys seem to have your heads screwed on and I think it'll be nice to talk and meet like minded people.

Cheers,
Sam
17 February 2013, 23:13,
RE: Good evening from London
Welcome to the forum Sam,... from the Scottish Highlands

What does your fiance think about prepping, is she with you or putting up with you? Smile
A major part of survival is invisibility.
17 February 2013, 23:14,
Welcome from newcastle
17 February 2013, 23:19,
(17 February 2013, 23:13)Highlander Wrote: Welcome to the forum Sam,... from the Scottish Highlands

What does your fiance think about prepping, is she with you or putting up with you? Smile

She's ok with it, I think she just enjoys fishing, camping and me being a bit more organised to be honest mate.
17 February 2013, 23:21,
well said sam-good reasons. welcome from the south east. wildman
he never planned to fail, he just failed to plan. like lambs to the slaughter the wolfs look down from the hill tops. we are those wolfs!!!
17 February 2013, 23:22,
(17 February 2013, 23:19)HideandSeek Wrote:
(17 February 2013, 23:13)Highlander Wrote: Welcome to the forum Sam,... from the Scottish Highlands

She's ok with it, I think she just enjoys fishing, camping and me being a bit more organised to be honest mate.

I wish mine enjoyed Camping with me,... she is `Bracken` by the way also on site
A major part of survival is invisibility.
17 February 2013, 23:22,
Welcome from Lancaster
17 February 2013, 23:25,
Welcome from Northumberland Smile
Winter is coming
17 February 2013, 23:26,
""" You guys seem to have your heads screwed on """ Which forum is he talking about !!! Smile

Welcome from Co Durham

17 February 2013, 23:26,
Welcome HideandSeek