Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fun with saws and Scythe13's finger :-(
24 February 2013, 11:46,
RE: Fun with saws and Scythe13's finger :-(
It's not the warning that medical care will be limited that is any good. We are all aware of that and we do what we can by stocking up what we can and learning what we can use for substitutes.

What we need to learn from this is to be careful and don't do stupid pointless things. Smile and I mean that in the best way possible Scythe. What was the point of sawing left handed when you are right handed? You may answer that after an event you could lose the use of your right arm. I suggest that if that is the case you won't be sawing wood at all although I'm sure we could cme up with a unlikely complicated scenario that means you are sawing wood left handed.

Be sensible about what you do. Look after yourself and be careful with what you are doing.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin

Messages In This Thread
Fun with saws and Scythe13's finger :-( - by Scythe13 - 24 February 2013, 10:27
RE: Fun with saws and Scythe13's finger :-( - by Skean Dhude - 24 February 2013, 11:46
RE: Fun with saws and Scythe13's finger :-( - by MaryN - 24 February 2013, 21:31