• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dangerous irradiated Material stolen from Bacup
18 February 2013, 14:10,
Dangerous irradiated Material stolen from Bacup
http://news.sky.com/story/1053645/radioa...n-from-van

18 February 2013, 16:54,
RE: Dangerous irradiated Material stolen from Bacup
Oh bugger it's Ir-192.

not "your standard nick something from a parked van and sell on" thing- this is your dirty bomb making gear (or your check for leaks in underground pipes if you can't be bothered with fibre optics).

What was it doing in an unmarked van over the weekend anyway, the hazop manual for that stuff implicitly says "leave in a level 2 secure location when not in use" ?
Sodomi Non Sapiens.
18 February 2013, 18:15,
Aye when I read what material it was my sphyncter tightened up as well.

18 February 2013, 19:31, (This post was last modified: 18 February 2013, 19:32 by Prepper1.)
Fu** it post it to dave c...

tell him its foie gras or some such delicasy...
I tried to be normal once.... Worst two minutes of my life...
18 February 2013, 19:57,
If this falls into the wrong hands, it could be very serious for someone,... lets hope that the guys that pinched it dump it in plain view

.......... and the van driver [ or, who ever was responsible ] gets a rocket up his you know what
A major part of survival is invisibility.
18 February 2013, 19:58,
cant be worse than the idiots that let an army munitions train travel un guarded in the uk and had anti tank mines pinched....
I tried to be normal once.... Worst two minutes of my life...
18 February 2013, 20:12,
the next two years are going to proof a test for us preppers as we could find our selfs being up-graded to hardcore survivalists!! bloody regiments of refugees and there mafia dons not far behind, radio actvive shit being stolen, if this dont turn into a major depression i dont know what will. its a carbon cut out in what caused the pre ww1 depression. minus the radio active theft lol. i think that forming regional prepper groups is a better idea now than it ever has been.
he never planned to fail, he just failed to plan. like lambs to the slaughter the wolfs look down from the hill tops. we are those wolfs!!!
18 February 2013, 20:17,
Is it an inside job/been done on purpose? Not normaly a conspiracy fan nut it strikes me as being very odd that something that hazadous would be left unguarded in a van.

And what did happen to the mines and more recently bayonettes?
18 February 2013, 20:19,
Waiting for a thread about an evil plot to blast irradiated bayonets with teller mines !!!

18 February 2013, 20:20,
Nah im not that bad nr