22 February 2013, 11:14,
Tesco Again
First it was horse meat now its bird meat
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/new...salad.html
Todays mighty oak is just yesterdays nut that held its ground
In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king
22 February 2013, 11:20,
RE: Tesco Again
here we go again..people cant even make their own salad its got to be "ready to eat"?Big Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
22 February 2013, 11:24,
Mistook as a soggy fishcake never going to read that in the same sentance ever again Big Grin
22 February 2013, 12:26,
There's another case like that floating around, except it was a live frog!
Woe to those who add house to house and join field to field, Until there is no more room, So that you have to live alone in the midst of the land!
Isaiah 5:8
22 February 2013, 12:41,
you mean it was HOPPING dont you??Big GrinBig Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
22 February 2013, 13:30,
cant see the prob its not asthough its beetroot or some thing nasty like that
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
23 February 2013, 07:02,
Tesco again, I'm beginning to hate them. We only have a Tesco and a Co-op here. We buy something decnt for a week or two and then Tesco bring in their own brand of rubbish. We are now buying less and less from them. The co-op are a little dearer and the women on the check-out spend too much time blethering to each other. They have killed off the small shops that once existed. I think it will necessitate journeys further afield for decent food and good service. What a grotty World we are living in. Kenneth Eames.
23 February 2013, 10:55,
we go to a large Tesco's 25 miles away once a month for our big shop, never had any problems and all the stuff we buy is OK, but then we dont buy ready meals and we dont eat supermarket meat so i suppose that cuts out a lot of the rubbish.
23 February 2013, 11:54,
I had a good few canned tesco spaghetti bolognaise
in storage{yes i know its shit but if there was nothing else}and had to throw them out on account that they were 100% horsemeatAngry
Todays mighty oak is just yesterdays nut that held its ground
In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king
23 February 2013, 12:04,
I would have kept them cos its still edible tasty meat regardless of which critter it came from.