• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New global meltdown fear as £56 billion US cuts kick in
3 March 2013, 11:15,
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...ck-in.html

Multi-billion-dollar spending cuts will particularly hit the US military
Pentagon will absorb half of the cost of cuts required before September
International Monetary Fund warns the measures could spark a new global economic crisis

Barack Obama yesterday set in motion a multi-billion-dollar spending cuts programme that will particularly hit the US military after failing to reach a compromise with his Republican opponents.

The cuts – described by the US President as ‘dumb’ – are designed to whittle away America’s $16.6 trillion debt.

However, the International Monetary Fund has warned the measures could spark a new global economic crisis.

R
I tried to be normal once.... Worst two minutes of my life...
3 March 2013, 13:50,
RE: New global meltdown fear as £56 billion US cuts kick in
The cuts – described by the US President as ‘dumb’ – are designed to whittle away America’s $16.6 trillion debt.

However, the International Monetary Fund has warned the measures could spark a new global economic crisis.

The cuts were all the Presidents idea actually.

this is crazy. the cuts are less than 3% of the US annual budget. but since the financial system is the worlds largest ponzi scheme, once the money going in slows maybe it will hasten the crash.
3 March 2013, 14:02,
"PULLING THE RUG FROM UNDERTHEMSELVES " IMO......the system was designed to fail (money)....the debt clock ticks on and on Washington and congress cudnt reach an agreement ..peices of paper .....an I.O.U......this stupid fucking system...the puppets of D.C.and their "shadow Elite Puppet Masters" pulling the strings of the worlds shallow/false economy.......the average Joe public of the united corporate states of Ammerikka worrys how its gonna affect him !!...... step right up folks and watch Rome BURN from your sofa via fox(faux)news..........now where did i put my fucking popcorn ?
4 March 2013, 10:46,
Stunned only 2 other comments on this.

This is isn't small.

The weaker the US miliary, the more likely people will stand up against them. Not saying it's WW3, but it makes sense to fight when a super power has been equalised by decrease!
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
4 March 2013, 16:59,
That why us who are thinking straight and not swallowing trash from tptb should keep readying ourselves as best we can.
Personally I wish this situation was not so close but that is how it is.
Prepper Kid: when will the sheeple wake up to the reality?
Prepper Parent: When it is too late to begin prepping for it.
4 March 2013, 17:02,
TBH i'm more worried about half the population of Romania coming here in January than i am about any economic downturn in the States, any economic collapse will probably have a drip,drip effect but i can see this immigration thing happening straight away as soon as they lift the immigration rules.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
4 March 2013, 17:07,
I would coment on this but theres really no point, theres absolutely nothing I could say that you lot dont already know, or are already thinking.
98% of it, is science, the rest is rainbows - Luci_ferson