Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Theresa May - what bull and the sheeple believe it
3 March 2013, 13:10,
Theresa May - what bull and the sheeple believe it
I guess you all saw this

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...l#comments

And the sheeple believe it. They fall in line to vote as instructed. I am so sad that MOST people are so gullible. This is just a soundbite to address growing public hatred toward the ECHR.

The UK "Supreme" court will still fall in line, thats what it was created for, to do the bidding of the elite.

What gonads, total doggy doo
3 March 2013, 13:14,
RE: Theresa May - what bull and the sheeple believe it
All trollocks as usual...

I quote "As a result, it is set to be a manifesto promise to be put into action if David Cameron wins an overall majority. Together with the Prime Minister’s vow to hold a referendum on Britain’s membership of the EU, it will give the Tory manifesto a strong anti-European theme to combat the increasing appeal of UKIP".

We all believe him of course....
Such a truthful chap and so well educated, how could he ever lie to us...

I mean after all, with politics being so difficult, how could us poor uneducated fools even grasp what is good for us...
I tried to be normal once.... Worst two minutes of my life...
3 March 2013, 18:38,
Just do it now and then maybe people will vote.
3 March 2013, 20:19,
i dont know why anyone believes a single word any politician says..its all BS, they say one thing/promise something and just as soon as they get in power they drop it("oh, we've changed our minds about that now!"), this referendum thing, they'll say that to get the votes and as soon as they get into government it'll be all change again. anyone who WANTS to be a politician should be barred from ever being one!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.