Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Greetings earthlings.....
4 March 2013, 23:58,
Greetings earthlings.....
Hi all, I have returned to earth after spending a short sojourn on a "prepping " forum clearly not of this planet. Moderated by a cross between guardian reading nazi's and the WRVS I quickly realised it was not for me and picked up a ban.This was for the heinous crime of having a differing opinion and mentioning words like "government" and "weapons" (though not necessarily in the same sentence).
I also took the somewhat controversial view that prepping isn't really about your Budgie's death or Auntie Mabel getting her left *** caught in the mangle. More-so about societal breakdown and the lack of important resources such as food and fuel. I also dissed the EU, effectively signing my own death warrant.
I come in peace, I have a lengthy military background and a penchant for sleeping in cold and draughty places and eating orange food out of silver bags. I also like to shoot at stuff and still use some big boys toys (legally of course).
Fortunately for me my wife does see the sense in prepping and wants a bow for her birthday - happy days!
Anyway, I've waffled enough, I hope to contribute in some small way.......come the revolution.......
Power to the people!
5 March 2013, 00:08,
RE: Greetings earthlings.....
Welcome to the "mad house"
5 March 2013, 00:16,
(5 March 2013, 00:08)Metroyeti Wrote: Welcome to the "mad house"

Thanks, I should fit right in Big Grin
Power to the people!
5 March 2013, 00:19,
welcome from my secret underground lair........ssssshhhh ive said to much already!
Winter is coming
5 March 2013, 00:55,
Hello and welcome from londonistan
Todays mighty oak is just yesterdays nut that held its ground
In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king
5 March 2013, 07:27,
hello and welcome back to earth
5 March 2013, 08:06,
Hello & welcome
Failure is NOT an option
5 March 2013, 09:35,
Welcome from the Scottish Highlands part of Earth
A major part of survival is invisibility.
5 March 2013, 09:55, (This post was last modified: 5 March 2013, 09:57 by NorthernRaider.)
Welcome Smiffy is that one F or Two " Power to the people" We can guess which sad control freak or Womens institute you clashed with.
NR

Plenty of stuff in the bows ection about bows by the archery fans here, and even more articles spread all over the forum by our more retarded members who cant work out where to post things Smile Smile Smile

5 March 2013, 10:21,
I take it N.R's on his period again....
I tried to be normal once.... Worst two minutes of my life...