Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
North East Meeting Pulled !
7 March 2013, 19:31,
North East Meeting Pulled !
I have decided to cancel/scrap the proposed meeting on Sun 7th april.....please feel free to organise another yourselves all you N.E Preppers, had a change of heart about doing this ...thanks to everyone who made the last meeting ! ( you know who you are ) good luck in the future RW.
7 March 2013, 19:59, (This post was last modified: 7 March 2013, 20:00 by Luci_ferson.)
RE: North East Meeting Pulled !
so far your the only person I know of thats organised a NE preppers get together that wasnt just a bunch of nutters in a pub talking about armegeddon.
I wasnt going to this one, but just the fact its cancelled is one of the greatest losses us Neasterners have had.
you had already completed the hardest part of all (getting them together) , im not so sure anyone else can.
I hope they do.

maybe one of the other preppers in the group could take over arrangements. be a shame to end what has already had the foundations laid.
98% of it, is science, the rest is rainbows - Luci_ferson
24 March 2013, 22:28,
RE: North East Meeting Pulled !
Sorry to hear the meet is cancelled.

I hope there will be others in the future as I am just new to the group but keen to get more involved.
An old scout is full of rescource, that is he can find a way out of any difficulty or discomfort. (Lord Robert Baden Powell)