Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi From Northern Alberta Canada
10 March 2013, 03:02,
Hi From Northern Alberta Canada
Hello there, just stumbled onto this site, wasn't aware that there were survivalists in the UK. Good to see. I'm a retired small rancher and tradesman. It is real good here for hunting and fishing. We have Cariboo, Moose, Elk, Whitetail, Mule Deer, Black Bear, Grizzly Bear, Cougar, Bob Cat, Lynxx, Wolverine, Great Northern Timber Wolves, Coyote's, Marten, Fisher's, Otter various Fox etc. For fish we have Pickerell, Trout, Grayling, Muskie, Perch, and Jack Fish. For those who like Fowling, we have Canada Geese, Arctic Geese, all kinds of Ducks, and Upland Game birds. Alberta is about the size of Texas. Most of our rivers this far north flow to the Arctic Ocean. I am going to try some gold prospecting this summer. In British Columbia and the Yukon. I still live on my ranch, although I no longer raise cattle. I still have a garden tho. I have my own wells, and about 100 acres of bush for firewood, still have my shop for mechanical, carpentry, welding and blacksmithing. Anyways a bit about me and where I live. All the best.
10 March 2013, 08:09,
RE: Hi From Northern Alberta Canada
welcome to the forum , looking forward to hearing about how prepping differs in canada to the uk
10 March 2013, 08:10,
Hello and welcome
Failure is NOT an option
10 March 2013, 09:49,
welcome from teeside, the sunny part of the uk <---- sarcasm its currently snowing

oh what I wouldnt give to be in canada.
98% of it, is science, the rest is rainbows - Luci_ferson
10 March 2013, 10:07,
hello and welcome from norfolkSmile
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
10 March 2013, 10:39,
hello and welcome from Devon, Canada is my second favourite country after my own, my 2 uncles settled in Ontario sadly both no longer with us.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
10 March 2013, 11:00,
Hello and welcome from londonistan
Todays mighty oak is just yesterdays nut that held its ground
In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king
10 March 2013, 11:17,
Hello and your most welcome from south wales
10 March 2013, 12:24,
Hello and welcome
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
10 March 2013, 13:19,
Hello there mate from East Yorkshire