The Scariest, Most Shocking Climate Change Video of 2012: Skywatcher
12 March 2013, 08:04,
The Scariest, Most Shocking Climate Change Video of 2012: Skywatcher
Interesting an worrying vid
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgqCtZerj...e=youtu.be
Nothing endures but change ~Heraclitus
12 March 2013, 12:37,
RE: The Scariest, Most Shocking Climate Change Video of 2012: Skywatcher
Don't expect half of them on here to even watch it.
You'd be surprised at how many people that say they are preppers dismiss the very notion and any effect it could have on them and their preps.
I tried to be normal once.... Worst two minutes of my life...
12 March 2013, 12:53,
Heres another, 'Why in the world are they spraying?' http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEfJO0-cTis I'll watch that one in a bit
12 March 2013, 13:02,
downloading it to watch when i have time
12 March 2013, 13:09,
I only started researching geoengineering, HAARP & all weather control things from about a month ago after reading in a chapter of my 'How we lost the west' book about how China used weather control to make rain fall before it would reach the games in 2008. I don't know if the video you posted Rootsman talks about using the weather in warfare but this is mentioned in the one I posted as well as causing drought, so farmers need to by gm drought resistant crops etc. http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/
12 March 2013, 15:28,
i'll give it a watch later when i get home,

what i would say tho, is that "climate change" as we call it is a natural phenomenon, modern man is probably accelarating the process, but it was always gonna happen.

we managed to get through the last ice age (technically it hasnt ended as the polar caps are always covered in ice!)
12 March 2013, 15:54,
That was interesting, but very similar to other videos I've already seen.

Not much we can really do about it all though.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
12 March 2013, 15:54,
I watch these video`s, but I must admit that I am not quite there yet, I am usually a skeptic until I can see with my own eyes.

There are more of these trails seen in skies that are clear, i.e. the U.S. and China etc, and there are more aircraft passing through those air spaces... how many times have we seen a lot of aircraft trails when we get clear weather,..so the clearer the skies the more trails we see, the skies are full of aircraft at differing heights at any one time, criss-crossing the skies... and someone has come up with the idea that it is sprayed chemicals.

... but is it?,.. I don't know, I am yet to be convinced
A major part of survival is invisibility.
12 March 2013, 16:33,
The second video on the geoengineering watch website is a video taken from a private jet recording a plane that they say is spraying chemicals, at one point the 'spraying' (or whatever) stops, and starts again after a bit. I know the whole point is they could be or are contrails and totally normal.

This article begins with 'Two Harvard engineers are to spray sun-reflecting chemical particles into the atmosphere to artificially cool the planet, using a balloon flying 80,000 feet over Fort Sumner, New Mexico.

The field experiment in solar geoengineering aims to ultimately create a technology to replicate the observed effects of volcanoes that spew sulphates into the stratosphere, using sulphate aerosols to bounce sunlight back to space and decrease the temperature of the Earth.'
http://www.guardian.co.uk/environment/20...un-balloon

So I don't think it's just jumping on the bandwagon to believe that this already happens and for other intentional outcomes but I understand your skepticism.
Some videos I've seen claim to show the relationship (through pictures, videos and - I think - google earth images) of chemtrails and then days later the clouds/storms etc. Of course this can all be circumstantial and not proof of anything, but I think the wealth of videos and articles, interviews and information, that say of course this is happening should be researched for ourselves because I'm not about to accept that it's just a conspiracy just because it's not been publicly admitted.

And then we have all the theories about h.a.a.r.p & weather control as well.
12 March 2013, 16:50,
The http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/ video`can be explained, aircraft give of a trail due to temps across the wings, this is why it apears to `turn off the spray`,.. you notice it starts again as it enters cloud....

if you listen to the guy talking he even says ` its like its spraying out of the top of its wings`... that's where the aircraft trail begins, it couldn't spray from the top of the wings because that's where the fuel tanks are

So this video and commentator do a lot for the people who claim its all false
A major part of survival is invisibility.