Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ground to air missiles at the olympics...
15 November 2011, 18:21,
Ground to air missiles at the olympics...
Checked the news the other night, and aparently the governments looking at possibly deploying ground to air missiles if necessary at the olympics...
WTF are they gonna shoot at?
AND the red arrows have been told not to fly either at the olympics...
Americas panicing because china and the russians are doing joint millitary exercises and spying on U.S. interests is higher than the cold war, by the russians and the chinese, who by the way are supplying Iran with "special" metal and equipment usable in nuclear weapons!
It makes me suspious about the anti aircraft missiles because in a 9/11 scenario if they blow it out of the sky over london thats gonna be one hell of a mess...If were gonna be using it as an excuse to go into Iran, then its really gonna go bad if they're backed by china and russia.
So dig your chinese to english and russian to english translators out folks, looks like we might need them!!!

"Some say the end is near, some say we will see Armageddon soon...
I certainly hope we will, I sure could use a vacation from this silly shit."
15 November 2011, 18:28,
RE: Ground to air missiles at the olympics...
Nah. We only need our Chinese translators. They are taking over the world and not by force either.

As far as the SAMs go I would guess they are used more than we now. The only thing is can they be deployed on your average ground based nutter. Nope. Typical of our lot wrong tools again. I'd be more worried about someone having their own SAMs and taking out planes full of athletes. And so easy it would be too. All our guys are looking up for something that nobody has the capability of.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
15 November 2011, 18:38,
(15 November 2011, 18:21)mikebratcher69 Wrote: Checked the news the other night, and aparently the governments looking at possibly deploying ground to air missiles if necessary at the olympics...
WTF are they gonna shoot at?

err...... off the top of my head, try an aeroplane,packed with explosives and half a dozen Muslim suicide bombers, aimed straight at the Olympic Stadium???
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
15 November 2011, 18:52, (This post was last modified: 15 November 2011, 18:56 by mikebratcher69.)
But can you imagine the mess... whos gonna clean that up?
Maybe thats the idea get all us doleys in work to clean the mess up.
I mean, if its a jet packed with nuclear waste materials, aka a dirty bomb, we're gonna splash it all over like old spice.
Mind you, if its a chinese invasion, as long as they bring plenty of chow mein and spring rolls, it wont be that bad.
16 November 2011, 10:41,
(15 November 2011, 18:52)mikebratcher69 Wrote: But can you imagine the mess... whos gonna clean that up?

suicide bombers arent going to worry about the mess, thats for us "infidels(non believers)" to clean up, they've already gone to paradise with their 70 virgins .
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
16 November 2011, 13:20,
they dont specify what type of virgind though do they?
I hope they get bert and ethel the 90 year old virgings who dont bother washing...
I'm sure youve seen them on the bus or in the supermarket sometimes...
17 November 2011, 16:23,
£50 Quid says that if we do break out these SAMs a couple of 'em go missing en route.
There's no Justice, There's Just Us.

17 November 2011, 16:46,
Nuking London would be a massive......... improvement.

17 November 2011, 18:32,
(15 November 2011, 18:38)bigpaul Wrote: err...... off the top of my head, try an aeroplane,packed with explosives and half a dozen Muslim suicide bombers, aimed straight at the Olympic Stadium???

BP,

They haven't had 5 years to plan, train and prepare so that isn't going to happen. If they do anything it'll be foot soldiers and maybe some RPGs.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
17 November 2011, 19:37,
To be honest I would be far more worried about the proposed 1000 armed Americans the FBI propose to send to London for the olympics than Al Quaeda