Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bird flu
1 April 2013, 12:08,
Photo  Bird flu
First deaths from bird flu in eastern china according to aljazeera

Bd
1 April 2013, 12:58, (This post was last modified: 1 April 2013, 12:59 by Luci_ferson.)
RE: Bird flu
first deaths of humans to a new strain of birdflu previously unknown to cross into humans.
3 of them so far, all in china.

not a new strain, just new in the sense of its first time detected in humans. (I believe)
98% of it, is science, the rest is rainbows - Luci_ferson
1 April 2013, 13:55, (This post was last modified: 1 April 2013, 13:58 by Binnie.)
first time contracted by humans yes.

2 more people die, and we've got 1% of the death toll from the last bout, i'll not be wearing the germ warfare suit yet!

It could be that guys that was sneezing beside you at the coop.

or that feverish looking bloke walking up the stairs in front of you at the shopping mall.

without getting our tinfoil hats out, there ain't much way of protecting against it i think!
1 April 2013, 14:04,
Disease is one of the only two things I don't worry about.
the other is nuclear.
only for the fact there is little I could do about either.
1 April 2013, 14:14,
(1 April 2013, 14:04)Luci_ferson Wrote: Disease is one of the only two things I don't worry about.
the other is nuclear.
only for the fact there is little I could do about either.

disease does concern me slightly( it would concern me more if i was in an urban centre where it spreads more quickly) so i have the facemasks and the gloves, nuclear strikes dont concern me as much as i dont think we will survive that.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
1 April 2013, 18:15,
disease concerns me, theres just not much you can do about it so no point worrying about it.
pretty much same as nuclear strikes.
pointless worrying about something you have no possibility of seriously affecting the outcome.
I live within about 10 miles of a power station. so im inside any exclusion zone that would be set up in an emergency.
id probably be contaminated long before any warnings were given.
1 April 2013, 18:45,
(1 April 2013, 18:15)Luci_ferson Wrote: id probably be contaminated long before any warnings were given.

If anyone sees a green glowing guy at any future RV's, don't worry, it's just Luci Smile
1 April 2013, 21:54,
lol. my three eyes is more likely to give it away.
If im glowing orange youd just think I was from Essex.