Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A few thoughts on the state of things
8 April 2013, 18:53,
RE: A few thoughts on the state of things
(8 April 2013, 18:46)Straight Shooter Wrote: Gold and silver are good hedge but as said you cannot eat it....its how you perceive post wtshtf, I do not hold the view of just a bit of a breakdown...I think it will be a lot worse than we think....that's what I am preparing for. If anyone thinks they can trade PMs with locals what are going to be the problems associated with this, how would you value an item, is that going to be based on how desperate you have become ? probably yes..... food would be king.....with regards to OH seeing tins of stuff in the garage......tell her the way you see things NOW if she is shocked or worried now ...just imagine the shock when you cannot feed your family when the shit hits....prepare for the worst ....hope for the best....PMs will do you NO good for at least 6 months or even more.....think with your guts....the brain we be along later
i'm with SS on this, i think societal breakdown..like the riots only a lot worse...PM's are no good stock FOOD...6 months minimum for each person....12 months worth for each person if time allows. and you need alternative heating,cooking and lighting for when the power grid goes down.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.

Messages In This Thread
RE: A few thoughts on the state of things - by bigpaul - 8 April 2013, 18:53