Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A few thoughts on the state of things
9 April 2013, 12:38,
RE: A few thoughts on the state of things
Scythe,

We all draw the line in different places because we all evaluatiate risk in different ways and are in different positions and locations.

Your method worked fine for you. That is good but it could easily have worked out differently and you would be worse off.

I'm in agreement that PMs are a great hedge against inflation and are work keeping but most of us can't afford them. Plus they are only valuable in a stable society no good when you can't use them to buy things elsewhere so when I have my beans and someone who has gold and silver wants to trade the laws of supply and demand state he ain't going to get the return he would have had today.

A lot of these investements go very poorly for non financial people who are always last in and get holding the can.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin

Messages In This Thread
RE: A few thoughts on the state of things - by Skean Dhude - 9 April 2013, 12:38