Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Cheap chicken breasts in south east northumberland
28 April 2013, 13:50,
Cheap chicken breasts in south east northumberland
Hi all,

For those of you living in the area (northumberland) there is a little shop (with a huge fake cow out front) in a little place called bebside near Blyth that sells some veg, potatoes are real cheap and assorted fresh meats with a huge bargain for the chicken breasts of 5k for £20 which I worked out was just under £50 of chicken for £20!!!!!

I hope this helps someone
Mg
28 April 2013, 17:38,
RE: Cheap chicken breasts in south east northumberland
although not in my area madgirl,....... for those who are this is very useful , especially if you few kids to feed, good post for your area
28 April 2013, 17:41,
Thanks SS
28 April 2013, 20:42,
My inner child wants to go and see the fake cow
28 April 2013, 21:35,
http://www.meatandtwoveg.co.uk/uploads/9...2_orig.jpg this one?
28 April 2013, 21:39,
I want a cow!....but a real one.
28 April 2013, 22:11,
Where in bebside is it? I only know the car dealership & then the road to bedlington (I'm from near there but obviously not near enough Smile ). Good find though. Cheers.
28 April 2013, 22:17,
Geordie theres a cheap meat shop at benton/palmersvile in the industrial units opposite asda/rising sun park. Worth getting chicken in bulk and freezing if you have the space
28 April 2013, 22:23,
Aye I've been there (used to live up there until 2 years ago). The above offer just sounded like a good quantity of meat to stock up on.
29 April 2013, 09:37,
i'm very suspicious of VERY cheap meat, where does it come from, who's the supplier, that sort of thing, there is a lot of iffy meat in the system, you have to know what your getting.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.