Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alice pack
6 May 2013, 17:56,
Alice pack
i'm trying to get an Alice pack frame....i only want the frame not the pack....anyone know if i can get one in the UK, can only find them in the US and shipping is expensive. thanks guys.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
6 May 2013, 17:58,
RE: Alice pack
Sorry if im a bit dim but what is an alice pack???
6 May 2013, 18:26,
lol,... I had to google it too

http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k123/c...ure007.jpg
A major part of survival is invisibility.
6 May 2013, 18:38,
yeah, but i only want the FRAME not the pack.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
6 May 2013, 18:40,
Thanks, i was just wondering
6 May 2013, 18:42,
(6 May 2013, 18:38)bigpaul Wrote: yeah, but i only want the FRAME not the pack.

I am sure you will be able to get one from somewhere, or maybe a torn pack that you can remove leaving you with the frame,... who makes them, maybe they can be contacted

I put the photo up because Madgirl asked what an Alice pack was,... I had never heard of one either
6 May 2013, 18:47,
(6 May 2013, 18:42)Highlander Wrote: I am sure you will be able to get one from somewhere, or maybe a torn pack that you can remove leaving you with the frame,...

trouble is, i think, its a US system and i cant find any this side of the pond, Dave Canterbury who does a lot of youtube videos bought one second hand for like $20 but i cant find any here in the UK.
6 May 2013, 18:58, (This post was last modified: 6 May 2013, 18:59 by Highlander.)
I do like the look of the pack, it looks to be made of a very light nylon,..as opposed to my Bergan that quiet heavy when empty,... and from what I can see the frame could almost carry anything, pack or other.

If your request is just for the frame, have you looked at something like a radio frame?, I will have a look and see if I can find what I mean

.............something like this

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/CLANSMAN-PRC-3...20cfe80904
6 May 2013, 19:05, (This post was last modified: 6 May 2013, 19:14 by bigpaul.)
yeah thanks HL, i'll try putting that in my search instead. found a frame on ebay £4.49 but the shipping was nearly £21..another was £1.28! but the shipping was over £33.

just had a look at the radio packs, too big/too over the top...oh well, i'll keep looking.
6 May 2013, 19:23,
maybe a daft question, why not just get a normal frame rucksack, and just use the frame part? you can get them for a fiver or less on ebay,