Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hello from the US
12 May 2013, 00:59,
Hello from the US
Greetings, all.

These days I live in the United States, and am luxuriating in the ability to much more freely prepare for any future eventualities than is regrettably the case in the UK.

I publish a website on these topics - Code Green Prep - although it is written primarily for American preppers. Alas, much of the concepts discussed on that site don't translate well to the UK (ie discussions on firearms), but of course you're welcome to visit.

I'd always thought prepping to be a quintessentially American topic, but was introduced to your site after a poster here kindly linked to one of my articles, bringing a lot of visits from your site to mine.

It is great to see a prepping community alive and well in the UK. Greetings from across the water. May we all stay alive and well, no matter what type of future may unfold.

Best wishes to all

David.
12 May 2013, 01:21,
RE: Hello from the US
Hello and Welcome. Some of the information is transferable. Sadly what can be purchased over your side of the pond is much better than we can get here. Not just the guns which our nanny state gets all hand wringing about.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
12 May 2013, 05:36,
Hi from a fellow American!
12 May 2013, 06:32,
welcome to the forum
12 May 2013, 08:36,
Welcome to the forum from the Scottish Highlands
A major part of survival is invisibility.
12 May 2013, 09:02,
Hello and welcome.
12 May 2013, 09:31,
hi and welcome, from south west england, i'm wondering why all of a sudden we're getting so many American members? something going on over there we should know about?Big Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
12 May 2013, 12:13,
Welcome to the forum
12 May 2013, 12:30,
hello and welcome from norfolkSmile
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
12 May 2013, 16:06,
Hello from londonistan
Todays mighty oak is just yesterdays nut that held its ground
In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king