Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
An RZ or Meets section
22 November 2011, 23:21,
An RZ or Meets section
? if anyone is planning an RZ or attending an event where fellow preppers are likely to be such as the WG in West Knoyle next August ?

A place to find your neighbours?

23 November 2011, 16:10,
RE: An RZ or Meets section
As well as The Wilderness Gathering, probably: Westcountry Game Fair, Bath & West showground, near Shepton Mallet early March 2012, The Green Scythe Fair, near Langport in Somerset, 2nd Sunday in June 2012.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
24 November 2011, 20:54,
Guys,

Being paranoid I'm more likely to, and have, arranged meets off the board. That is what the contact db is for. However, when we do courses or arrange big meets I'll post them on the board. To this end I'll create a Meets section.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
24 November 2011, 21:30,
Meets section created under Announcements. Enjoy.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin