Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CHEAP HANDY DYNAMO TORCH
30 May 2013, 18:29,
CHEAP HANDY DYNAMO TORCH
Whilst recently shopping I managed to find a nifty small dynamo torch, manufactured by a firm called UNI-COM. I purchased it for £2.50 in Robert Dyas hardware shop in Guildford. It is around half the size of an i phone and twice the thickness, and has a stick out lever bit which you crank, easily with one hand, so is ideal for one handed operation. One minute or cranking gives five minutes of light it has a little strap and 3 LED,S. The cranking lever has a swith to lock the crank in place when not in use, and you know what I really like it, rate and, reccomend it. The amount of light it kicks out is ok too, its ideal for a BOB back/up or spare torch or when first starting out in prepping. VERDICT FULLY RECCOMENDED just shows good ideas/items dont have to cost alot of money. When I figure out how to insert pictures onto threads I will, like I wanted to for this one thanks !
30 May 2013, 18:34,
RE: CHEAP HANDY DYNAMO TORCH
sorry mate, I bought 2 of these exact same ones on a stall at Bude car boot from a trader for £1 each!!Angel
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
30 May 2013, 18:48,
You got a bargain BP for there cost I really rate
30 May 2013, 18:49,
Do you know if it uses a rechargeable battery to hold the charge, or is it a capacitor?
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
30 May 2013, 18:54,
(30 May 2013, 18:48)Spandex228 Wrote: You got a bargain BP for there cost I really rate

yeah they are really good and easy to use, guy was only there 1 week wish i'd bought a few more!Big Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
30 May 2013, 18:59,
(30 May 2013, 18:49)Scythe13 Wrote: Do you know if it uses a rechargeable battery to hold the charge, or is it a capacitor?

Sorry no idea
30 May 2013, 21:54,
That's okay mate.

Good purchase.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
11 July 2013, 18:36,
(30 May 2013, 18:49)Scythe13 Wrote: Do you know if it uses a rechargeable battery to hold the charge, or is it a capacitor?
"One minute or cranking gives five minutes of light"

Unfortunately I think it's very unlikley to be a capacitor if it's capable of that (and still costs under £3)
Doctor Prepper: What's the worst that could happen?