Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lidl T Shirts
11 June 2013, 15:45,
Lidl T Shirts
Lidl are selling twinpacks(2) T shirts XL 2XL 3XL 4XL White Grey and Black for £5 per pack, have just bought 12pairs(the entire stock) of Black 3XL!Big Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
11 June 2013, 15:49,
RE: Lidl T Shirts
ta muchly wil get some of them tomorrow
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
11 June 2013, 15:53,
I bought one pack this morning, tried one on after lunch, fits so well we charged back in -20 mile round trip- and bought 6 more packs(5 for me, 1 for the OH)Big Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
11 June 2013, 17:19,
Are they 100% cotton?
Find a resilient place and way to live, then sit back and watch a momentous period in history unfold.
11 June 2013, 17:21, (This post was last modified: 11 June 2013, 17:22 by bigpaul.)
(11 June 2013, 17:19)Tarrel Wrote: Are they 100% cotton?

yes mate, they are.

stock up while you can get them, I grabbed them cos usually I cant get the size.
11 June 2013, 17:24,
Right, on my way..
Find a resilient place and way to live, then sit back and watch a momentous period in history unfold.
11 June 2013, 17:25,
(11 June 2013, 17:24)Tarrel Wrote: Right, on my way..
happy huntingBig Grin
12 June 2013, 10:36,
OK so how many people took advantage of this offer?
12 June 2013, 12:20,
(12 June 2013, 10:36)bigpaul Wrote: OK so how many people took advantage of this offer?

Not me brother, T-Shirts show off my moobs, then I get a lot of attention, you know, phone numbers, little notes and winks.

Shame it's always from the blokes though.

In all seriousness I would have, if I'd been need a lidls and had my pennies with me. Great barter item too are clothes. People normally think about boots and coats, stuff to keep you warm. But you're gonna need other things too. Might start stocking up on Y fronts...
12 June 2013, 13:15,
at this price you cant NOT buy them, I normally buy Cotton Trader T shirts but their £8 a time, ok so the Lidl's ones aren't the same quality but at £2.50 each you wouldn't expect them to be. as for underwear I buy Boxers at Tesco's..forget how much but not expensive.