Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
invitation to visit my wooden house and learn stuff
25 June 2013, 09:36,
invitation to visit my wooden house and learn stuff
Dear all

Myself and partner live in a wooden cabin in twenty acres young woodland in North Devon.

We are experimenting with sustainable low impact living, combined with conservation and starting a land-based business. We are at the early stages but the basic live work unit is almost finished.

We need helpers but also like to share what we have learnt on the land (no animals).

We are battling with the council to get planning permission for our sustainable, nearly invisible dwelling. We have been battling for years and will continue to battle until we win.

However things could do with moving on a little ahead of council visit within next few months.

If anyone is interested to come and camp and work a few hours' each day for us, we will provide all food and teach you what we know. Also ifany of you want to build a house like ours in the middle of some woods, I have laernt a fair bit about the planning system in these types of cases and can give some advice. I am also very passionate about there being a revolution in planning law to allow more people to self-build small sustainable homes on their land, so if anyone is thinking of doing this I woul happily come and help you build for a few days in the future if you come and help us now when we need.

Cheers!

Matt

Messages In This Thread
invitation to visit my wooden house and learn stuff - by Strive - 25 June 2013, 09:36