Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Just Saying Hi
27 June 2013, 19:21,
Just Saying Hi
Hi, I've just joined these forums so am just finding my way around. I am particularly interested in meeting people who are really concerned about the present world climate. I believe personally that we are facing probably the most serious situation in man kinds history, and in the very near future as quantitive easing fails, and hyperinflation takes over, the dollar hits a "death spiral" Then no more dollars !!! Again how I see it, I really don't believe the Americans will ever allow any other country to take the centre of world banking power, and have the dread thought that really due to this (well and many other reasons actually ) will find a way to create a world situation, that in turn, again as I see it will lead to disaster in a way humanity has never experienced before. If the Dollar was to crash, that leaves Americas only real power in its armed forces and nuclear capability. In October this year many of their fleet is due for overhaul or decommission and of course no dollar, no refit or shiney new boats. I think that due to these circumstances, not to mention the massive civil unrest in their own country (as well as world wide chaos) to me anyways that would seem like maybe a good time to start the "final chapter " so to speak.
Anyway I have a lot more ideas on this, I live in Derbyshire, and again would like to here from anyone with any comments, just saying hi, etc etc.
One last thing if there is anyone in Derbyshire who is taking action ie preparing for this kind of scenario I would REALLLY like to here from you guys. O.k thanks.:Smile
27 June 2013, 19:49,
RE: Just Saying Hi
Hi Charlie and welcome to the Forum - from S W Scotland.

You'll find plenty around here preparing for all different sorts of reasons, whether many match yours, you'll find out soon enough! Smile There are also members here from all over the UK and beyond it's borders and you may well find others in your neck of the woods.

Enjoy - and if you want to know - just ask... Smile

27 June 2013, 20:08,
(27 June 2013, 19:49)Grumpy Grandpa Wrote: Hi Charlie and welcome to the Forum - from S W Scotland.

You'll find plenty around here preparing for all different sorts of reasons, whether many match yours, you'll find out soon enough! Smile There are also members here from all over the UK and beyond it's borders and you may well find others in your neck of the woods.

Enjoy - and if you want to know - just ask... Smile
Hi GG

thank you for your welcome, I appreciate it. I guess I don't feel so alone already. Smile Ive not spoken to many about my fears due to them thinking Id gone totaly paranoid, and the ones I have all say they see this and that, and then they just carry on regardless. So I'm quite confident I'll meet the right kind of people here. So anyway thanks again and I hope to talk to you again soon when I'm a little more in tune with the forums etc etc.
27 June 2013, 20:10,
Hi SC, welcome to the forum, from the Scottish Highlands,... you will find that you thoughts will match many other here, we dont all fear the same problems, but we are all helping each other with the problems we fear
A major part of survival is invisibility.
27 June 2013, 20:21,
Hello and Welcome.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
27 June 2013, 20:29,
Hi, Welcome to the asylum, but dont feel paranoid, we KNOW they are out to get you Smile

27 June 2013, 20:31,
Hi there and welcome to the Forum.
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
27 June 2013, 20:48,
welcome.i am not alone in derbyshire at last
27 June 2013, 21:06,
hello Mate.....yes a lot of us here see an economic crash started in the united soviet states of amerika......with their monopoly money (soon to be IMO)......climate change is a big issue to....as is population explosion....7 billion and counting....also personally ....pole shift fact and the threat posed by the N@$ W%#*& O£#%@........welcome to this great survival forum .
27 June 2013, 21:19,
Hiya SC - welcome to the forum - and don't worry we all worry about the same stuff too!