Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scottish meeting 20th July
29 June 2013, 12:51,
Scottish meeting 20th July
Ken phoned this morning and although I had to go out and missed the call, [damn, sorry Ken],.... the O/H made arrangements with Ken

Saturday the 20th is the day.,.. not sure of the timing yet as Ken has to arrange transport from his end, as soon as I know you will know

Because we are off the beaten track a bit, anyone is willing to stay over here for the weekend, Ken will have one room, which leaves us one other,..and we have plenty of floor space for the hardy members,... failing that let me know if you want B&B,.. and I will send you address and /or links

This will be a practical Herbal/medical plant hunt and explanation, so please make sure you bring decent footwear and water proofs

We will provide plenty of food,.. [you will not have to eat what you find unless you want to]

Drop me a message if you want any more information
A major part of survival is invisibility.
29 June 2013, 12:57,
RE: Scottish meeting 20th July
Thanks HL
29 June 2013, 13:52,
The title says `Scottish Meet`,.. but just wanted to say its open to all
29 June 2013, 18:20,
thanks HL, i'll check my diary when I get back to work and drop you a PM
in some cases, those with the least to say, say the most.....
29 June 2013, 18:22,
By gum you Alba Preppers are getting off to a flying start, I'm going to have to work even harder to make the next RV I have even better Smile. Save me a leg of Haggis Smile

29 June 2013, 19:24,
(29 June 2013, 18:20)Binnie Wrote: thanks HL, i'll check my diary when I get back to work and drop you a PM

Thanks Binnie, when ever you are ready

(29 June 2013, 18:22)NorthernRaider Wrote: Smile. Save me a leg of Haggis Smile

Smile do I take that as a yes,.. or do I have to post it
29 June 2013, 20:06,
hey HL, it sounds like it'll be an amazing meet up, could you please PM me your rough location or area to aim for so I can look into travel links. I would love to make it if I could.
Do not rush to meet Death, he may not wish to see you.
29 June 2013, 20:48,
Might myself and the O/H in that meeting if thats an open invite, dont think we'd have too far to travel, I'd be very interested in someone elses ideas on wild food,

Mongrel
29 June 2013, 20:56,
You will have to post it HL, sorry but I cannot get up that far, besides I think the first few Scots Rvs should be dominated by Highlanders, Lowlanders, Islanders and not T'Anglish Smile

29 June 2013, 21:29,
(29 June 2013, 20:56)NorthernRaider Wrote: You will have to post it HL, sorry but I cannot get up that far, besides I think the first few Scots Rvs should be dominated by Highlanders, Lowlanders, Islanders and not T'Anglish Smile

Thats a pity,..