Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Introducing Me
21 July 2013, 21:32,
Introducing Me
Hi all,

I am from the NW of England I have a family who isn't on-board with prepping which I find frustrating ! I find prepping hard due to this but I sell it to the wife as saving money(buying in bulk) lol.

Anyway I have been reading alot recently and thought it was time to post.

o/
21 July 2013, 21:44,
RE: Introducing Me
Welcome to the forum, from the Scottish Highlands

Often those around us who are not on side, think prepping is only for a doomsday type event, but often you can bring them on board by telling them that Prepping can also be for the loss of your job, or retirement, or the fuel strike,... try and get her to remember past emergencies where food or fuel was not obtainable,... this is often a way of making them think,... they may not be on board right away, but it can set a seed that can often grow into a prepper
A major part of survival is invisibility.
21 July 2013, 21:46,
Hello and welcome
Failure is NOT an option
21 July 2013, 22:11,
Hi Dorian, love your picture BTW

21 July 2013, 22:38,
Hello and welcome DG from the south wales valleys.....gods country
21 July 2013, 23:57,
Hello DG and welcome to the Forum, from SW Scotland. I know what kind of difficulty you have - it's no easy task to get someone on board when, (as in my case,) they believe that prepping is 'just his wee hobby to keep him busy'!

Softly, softly, catchee monkee... Smile

22 July 2013, 00:12,
Well GG you got up to highlanders place...........you lucky bugger.......it only took you 3 weeks.......lol .... told you that solar charger was top notch from maplins.....working on supercharger battery right now... in my shed .....so you can come down to wales....also working on side car ....for oh and granddaughters.
22 July 2013, 00:14,
Hello and Welcome from Cheshire.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
22 July 2013, 00:35,
welcome from sunny worcestershire
Survive the jive (youtube )
22 July 2013, 01:55,
(22 July 2013, 00:12)Straight Shooter Wrote: Well GG you got up to highlanders place...........you lucky bugger.......it only took you 3 weeks.......lol .... told you that solar charger was top notch from maplins.....working on supercharger battery right now... in my shed .....so you can come down to wales....also working on side car ....for oh and granddaughters.

Just need the Rolls Royce Merlin now...