Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are they losing control or is it a ploy
6 December 2011, 19:34,
Are they losing control or is it a ploy
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...-beat.html

On one hand it looks to be exactly as most of us knew that the police and authorities are losing control over the cities ( I believe they already lost control of the cities at night anyway) why is yet another warning for those of you still living in the burbs.

Alternativlly and just as equally bad this can be viewed as the establishment trying to manipulate the sheeple into thinking society is getting worse and even more repressive laws are needed.

6 December 2011, 20:40,
RE: Are they losing control or is it a ploy
Its a bit of both. They want things to appear bad so they can introduce repressive laws but it makes people think there is no point to being a good guy. You see it every day.

I think they believe they can allow us to go wild and then bring it under control. I think they are in for a shock.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
6 December 2011, 20:51,
Wish I had shares in companies building gated communities or iceberg houses !

7 December 2011, 15:15, (This post was last modified: 7 December 2011, 15:17 by mikebratcher69.)
Theres a small extract that I think says it all "Ms Cooper added: 'The pressure on the police is growing and without further reform and action I fear that the police will not be equipped to respond."

and I quote without further reform... more powers? armed? hmmm we shall see...
One of the new reforms will be the power to issue officers with tear gas and rubber bullets as was the case in belfast, or so i've been informed.
So rioters beware me thinks...
"Some say the end is near, some say we will see Armageddon soon...
I certainly hope we will, I sure could use a vacation from this silly shit."
7 December 2011, 15:18, (This post was last modified: 7 December 2011, 15:21 by NorthernRaider.)
Dead right Mike, they are slowly but surely introducing ever more restictions on our liberties whilst arming themselves, and its not for fighting ordinary criminals.
(7 December 2011, 15:18)NorthernRaider Wrote: Dead right Mike, they are slowly but surely introducing ever more restictions on our liberties whilst arming themselves, and its not for fighting ordinary criminals.

I'm going to repeat myself yet again and I know its annoying for some of our community, but TOUGH, Guys the best and most complete tool you have to prevent becoming a victim of a police state or extremist government is not to be living in the connurbations.

FIND A WAY, somehow, some way but find a way to get as far away from the cities and burbs as you can.

7 December 2011, 15:21,
Perhaps but rioters getting shot with those won't just say let's go home and forget this. The grievance festers and when they go there next they go prepared or they go in small bunches.
Skean Dhude
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
7 December 2011, 15:22, (This post was last modified: 7 December 2011, 15:25 by mikebratcher69.)
Mind you, the standard of police marksmanships abismal... I think there own sides in more danger !!!
You cant see me anyway i'm invisible.....
"Some say the end is near, some say we will see Armageddon soon...
I certainly hope we will, I sure could use a vacation from this silly shit."
7 December 2011, 15:25,
(7 December 2011, 15:21)Skean Dhude Wrote: Perhaps but rioters getting shot with those won't just say let's go home and forget this. The grievance festers and when they go there next they go prepared or they go in small bunches.

EXACTLY, The cops get more gear the rioters et more violent, look at the Arab spring to see this exact scenario playing out. Now come back to the EU /UK and watch the protestors and campaigners get ever more agrivated and angry as the cops get ever more forceful.

You are heading for an insurrection ewither way you look at it, OR an Orwellian state and currently the only weapon on our prepper arsenal is to not be there when it goes T*** up. Move away from the cities its the only right and sensible option we have.

7 December 2011, 15:28,
Yes, but we wont be the ones rioting, will we?? by the time it gets really bad we will already have either, bugged in and do the greyman thing or we will have bugged out and got as far away as we can from all the mayhem.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
7 December 2011, 15:31,
BP,

We won't be in the front line but we will be involved.
Skean Dhude