Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UK: severe weather warnings
11 December 2011, 01:46,
UK: severe weather warnings
Category 3 Hurricane on the cards yes no, we need to track this.

I have been contacted by friend just now and he is telling me that we might be in for a really bad storm this week and this followed by an even worse one, I have not researched the link he sent me, I have never been to this site before, I ask you all to take a look and have a read, some of the people posting are saying this bloke has been correct in the past. We might need to get ready for this one.

He got the information from of all places a pc over clocker’s forum, we must be slacking.

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread784632/pg1

Met office yellow alert

http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/weather/uk/u...html?day=4
11 December 2011, 10:11,
RE: UK: severe weather warnings
Naz the met girl on Sky News says two big storms are likely to hit us this week, one on Tues and other on Thur

Lets hope the devasatation is limited to the south east, where there is nothing of value to British society.

11 December 2011, 12:39,
Rain and wind forcast here for all next week, the ground is wet enough already i dont think it will soak up any more.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
11 December 2011, 13:00,
I'm laughing my socks off as all the wind turbines get blown away and the villages that are reliant on it are without power. We want someone from these places to tell us what it is like to be without power for a few weeks. Smile
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
11 December 2011, 14:12,
(11 December 2011, 13:00)Skean Dhude Wrote: I'm laughing my socks off as all the wind turbines get blown away and the villages that are reliant on it are without power. We want someone from these places to tell us what it is like to be without power for a few weeks. Smile

my wife grew up without electricity, it was part of her life.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
11 December 2011, 14:26,
BP<

I'm talking about people that have never gone without power. For your wife it is another day. For someone like Cameron it would be significantly different.
Skean Dhude
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
11 December 2011, 15:54, (This post was last modified: 11 December 2011, 15:57 by mikebratcher69.)
I shouldnt worry about cameron, number 10's got a steel armoured door and rpg proof windows,etc... I'm sure he's got an emergency generator, so I dont think he'd even notice if shtf anyway...
I'd better put off testing my home made wind turbine them...the house would probably take off!!
"Some say the end is near, some say we will see Armageddon soon...
I certainly hope we will, I sure could use a vacation from this silly shit."
11 December 2011, 17:38,
we have already got alternative heating, cooking and lighting, so i say BRING IT ON!Tongue
11 December 2011, 19:42,
I've a list of where all the military bunkers are. I'm planning to seal them all in there. So when the dust settles they can stay there. It'll all be because of them anyway.
Skean Dhude
12 December 2011, 00:26,
The best site for staying ahead of the UK's weather is netweather.tv and their forums dealing with model discussions are particularly informative (you can browse the model threads without becoming a member of the forum).