Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
North West Meet 21-Sep
1 September 2013, 18:55,
North West Meet 21-Sep
There are a few new Cheshire users on board now and a few requests for a local meet up so I thought I would set up a new meet.

As usual I'm looking at just off the M56/M53 as the meeting point and am wondering if we just have a quick get together in a pub or a more prepper related social event.

First up though is anyone interested. If there is we can arrange a theme. We have had a book weekend, a bow and arrow weekend and a simple get together so far. I'm thinking along the lines of something practical.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
1 September 2013, 20:04,
RE: North West Meet 21-Sep
unfortunately I'm not available that weekend or the weekend after but otherwise I'd be interested
1 September 2013, 21:57,
In work on the 21st sep 13,00-21.00 hrs, if its a pub and its gonna be still on i might swing by on my way home.
Nothing is fool proof for a sufficiently talented fool!!!!
1 September 2013, 22:09,
I'll be coming up with the wife on the weekend before that. Sorry if it's a spanner in the works. Only got my newest rota today.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
2 September 2013, 12:18,
Hi there,
I would be interested in North West meet up.
2 September 2013, 12:53,
I could be up for this but depends on some builders to do some pebble dashing and they're not very reliable.

I absolutely hate relying on other people! Angry
I'm NOT political so DON'T correct me!
2 September 2013, 23:45,
Can do.
"How far back in time do you think our future will be?"
3 September 2013, 11:47,
(1 September 2013, 21:57)Midnitemo Wrote: In work on the 21st sep 13,00-21.00 hrs, if its a pub and its gonna be still on i might swing by on my way home.

Might be something in the morning as well. You fixed up for that?
Skean Dhude
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
3 September 2013, 15:35,
(3 September 2013, 11:47)Skean Dhude Wrote:
(1 September 2013, 21:57)Midnitemo Wrote: In work on the 21st sep 13,00-21.00 hrs, if its a pub and its gonna be still on i might swing by on my way home.

Might be something in the morning as well. You fixed up for that?

could be , i work over the border in wales so i'd have to be away by midday
Nothing is fool proof for a sufficiently talented fool!!!!
9 September 2013, 00:25,
OK. We are going to have a bring and tell. Bring something you know about that will be of interest to others and then spend 5 mins talking about it followed by a Q&A session. Should be interesting. The rest of the time we can talk generally as we normally do.
Skean Dhude