Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Like sheep to the slaughter...
15 December 2011, 13:06,
Like sheep to the slaughter...
When I worked in a slaughter house one day we were "doin" sheep.
Out of the hundreds we "euthinised" every one would try and leap or run after the last one hung upside down with its neck slit and blood pooring out.
You'd physically have to stop them doing it.
I only ever say one sheep not do it.
And I swear on my life it stood as far back as possible, it actualy had fear in its eyes and was shaking with fright.
One sheep out of literaly thousands, seemed to know what was going on.
I likened that scene to prepping and the sheeple, you see the same sort of thing on old films of the nazis killing jews, one showed a waiting fireing squad, and the people literaly ran towards it.
I couldnt and wouldnt EVER do that, I'd rather die fighting.
I dont want anybody to think I'm calling the poor folks that died, I'm not.
But I cant understand the sheeple mentality, maybe it's because I was an only child and I never had kin to play with as a child.?
I've always been fiercely independant and refused all aspects of help,
now dont get me wrong I'm sociable and talk to folks and such, especialy when I've had a vodka or three... but I also like my own company.
All I ever wanted was to be left alone by the world just to get on with my life... You'd think the governments of the world, would welcome and support preppers, but they dont. Armed FBI going into home food producing comunities with guns drawn, raiding the Amish, they seem to be after controlling food production, distribution etc so you have to come to them cap in hand for a bit of food. They dont have to do that here, we dont have that much food in storage, so all they have to do is stop the supermarkets supplying food and they've got control. The first thing a copper asks you for over here is I.D. when your stopped, and they also check you out on the P.N.C. we had the failed I.D. card system what a blow that must have been to them. If you dont tell them who you are on the electoral register you can be fined or jailed. You must vote of course, thats only so they know where you are, I'd be very surprised if Voting was actualy real and they're not just taking turns and having a laugh at our expense. You dont even own your land when you buy it, it's still property of the realm...I dont think the New World Orders coming I think its been here for a long time, it's just starting to tighten it's grip.
"Some say the end is near, some say we will see Armageddon soon...
I certainly hope we will, I sure could use a vacation from this silly shit."
15 December 2011, 14:46,
RE: Like sheep to the slaughter...
mike, i agree with what you say, i too was brought up as an "only" child, i have always been a bit of a Loner, happy with my own company but never lonely, i can take or leave people and it wouldn't bother me if i was the last human being left alive after SHTF, you know a bit "Omega Man" but without the zombies. i dont think OUR govt are as clever as you make out, i think if TS ever did HTF then they wouldn't have a clue what to do, there are about 7 million people in Londonistan alone and they would have their work cut out just controlling them, did i just say "controlling"? dont make me laugh, they couldnt control the rioters and that was just a few thousand!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
15 December 2011, 15:23,
I think your rigt there BP, I niavly thought our Government was/is more intelligent than they let on but I think your right there, they'd be running around like headless chickins, trying to keep control of there "local" area.
I think thats for the best as well, means we'll probably be left to our own devices...
15 December 2011, 15:30,
How times have changed, during the blitz which was shtf everyone pulled together, looking at any future shtf its all doom and gloom and we just feel most people will not show that old spirit.
15 December 2011, 15:33, (This post was last modified: 15 December 2011, 15:34 by mikebratcher69.)
I could probably see terittory's forming after a while maybe based on the old feudal warlord system, bugger that an all, thats where the government started last time, one clan beating another then hey presto your the only clan left. I'd just keep offing all the clan chiefs, then nobody'd want the job.
Power corrupts, they all start off I suppose with high ideal's, dont we all, but humans are inherantly lazy and want to be in charge and have everybody "do" for them.
Pepeers are fantastic, lets hope were all thats left after shtf, then we can all pull together like wet and cold says, ahh what a life it'd be.
taht should read preppers are fantastic NOT pepeers!!!
AND taht should be that!! damn fingers...
15 December 2011, 15:36, (This post was last modified: 15 December 2011, 15:50 by bigpaul.)
(15 December 2011, 15:30)WetandCold Wrote: How times have changed, during the blitz which was shtf everyone pulled together, looking at any future shtf its all doom and gloom and we just feel most people will not show that old spirit.

you are so right W&C, what we had in the war was a predominately English Anglo Saxon population who DID, as you say, work together for the common good, but now its not the same, we have a diverse multi cultural population and a sub society of "i want it and i want it now" who have no idea of community or self sacrifice.
(15 December 2011, 15:23)mikebratcher69 Wrote: I think your rigt there BP, I niavly thought our Government was/is more intelligent than they let on but I think your right there, they'd be running around like headless chickins, trying to keep control of there "local" area.
I think thats for the best as well, means we'll probably be left to our own devices...

good job too! i have been trying to find out where any emergency shelters would be in my area and the only ones in use seem to be a local college or a local Little Chef or a Truck stop, mind you the whole population of my Council area is only 45,000 at most. i think,as you say, TPTB would be running around tearing out their collective hair, not having a clue what to do, leaving the prepared amongst us to get on with it........surviving!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
15 December 2011, 16:01,
Wow. So much to answer.

1) Power doesn't corrupt. Power attracts the corruptable. Many have had power and used it wisely or given it away.
2) We are a different people now. The self sufficience has been nudged out of us by a welfare state.
3) 6 million people less registered on the electral roll a few months ago. 10% of the population.
4) Know your rights. You don't have to show a copper id unless he has reason. If you don't have anything he can use against you you can refuse. (I've a leaflet and will post the details. You just need to stick to your guns)
5) I wrote an article on another site not long ago about the Jews and comparing them with modern people. They thought they were dealing with reasonable people like themselves and they were not.
6) Plod rely on overwhelming force on individuals. They cannot, even with their gear, stand up to us all. Plus they live among us and are on their own or in twos most of the time. There are 200K coppers in total. Their tactics work in reverse and clearly must be legal or they couldn't use them.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
16 December 2011, 14:35,
sd could you send me a copy please
and fun mike reading your thread sounds just like me must be an only child thing
to win the war, you must be willing to die
16 December 2011, 14:47,
(16 December 2011, 14:35)grumpy old man Wrote: sd could you send me a copy please
and fun mike reading your thread sounds just like me must be an only child thing

i think we need a club for us "only" kids!!!Tongue
16 December 2011, 14:48,
lonely child hoods how great them days were lol
to win the war, you must be willing to die