Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
water sterilisation tablets for a quid.
20 December 2011, 13:22,
RE: water sterilisation tablets for a quid.
Yes they're called Blitz bleach tablets... there was a lot number of some sort, but as its a chemical theres not usualy a sell by date just manufacturs lot numbers, various web sources I always check many not just one say its quite fabulous and after reading the test data and trials from around the world such as india etc and my own experiences, I can thouroughly recomend it.
Each to his own though, I started to look for some sort of tactical water purification equipment that requires neither boiling or filters etc as most of the info I have regarding shtf scenarios suggest you disapear for a good while to let what ever happens happen and try and remain unoticed.
For me having an extended family the stealth requirement was paramount, and especialy after finding out pond water or any exposed stretch of water is highly likely to be poluted anyway, I thought what if my filter breaks or I dont have matches etc.
I mean one 3 gram tab at 1mg dosage cleans 3000 liters of water! I'm sure you know what its like with kids..."you mind the filter" "ok dad"
then later on..."wheres the filter?" "lost it dad" "wheres the matches then?" "used them all dad" .....
"Some say the end is near, some say we will see Armageddon soon...
I certainly hope we will, I sure could use a vacation from this silly shit."
20 December 2011, 13:45,
I agree with you mike I am going to see if I can grab some of these, I do have pool shock and army water tabs, but £1 a time if nothing else worth getting just for cleaning the shtf shitter.
Do not look for a sanctuary in anyone except your self    ཨོཾ་མ་ཎི་པདྨེ་ཧཱུྃ
20 December 2011, 14:57,
I'm down there tomorrow I'll pick up a few.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin