Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Thanks for Invite Admin.
26 October 2013, 23:49,
Thanks for Invite Admin.
Okay. I go by the alias of Controversy in UK forum communities.

I've been a rural/town person all my life. Been lucky enough to avoid cities. I've had the prepper mind set since the whole Year 2000 IT scare. This was around the time when I learned about 99942 APOPHIS and gradually the preparedness state of mind crept inside me.

I am part of a underground group. We are mainly a resistance group and help others waking up to the reality which they exist in. I do
not wish to disclose any of this because it could harm other members who are in high places of authority.

I am here to share and discuss knowledge and form alliances without putting my security at risk.

I've tried to join other UK survival/prepper forums but they have banned me on their introduction pages. I assume that it is because I am using a great deal of proxies to prevent them from getting a hold on my location.
Again I apologise for this but its for my friends and my own security.
27 October 2013, 00:05,
RE: Thanks for Invite Admin.
Hello Controversy. Welcome to the Forum, from SW Scotland. I hope you find what you seek...

27 October 2013, 00:29,
Hello and Welcome. I think it may be the username and email address that frightens them. They look, well... controversial. Smile
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
27 October 2013, 00:39, (This post was last modified: 27 October 2013, 00:41 by Controversy.)
Perhaps. I will probably sneak onto their forum with a new email and proxy ip. So what projects are you two doing? Im currently building another wood-gasification hopper for a gas heater inside my green houses. Also looking to get some parts made in a machine shop for a pellet mill rather than paying £400 for one.

(27 October 2013, 00:39)Controversy Wrote: Perhaps. I will probably sneak onto their forum with a new email and proxy ip. So what projects are you two doing? Im currently building another wood-gasification hopper for a gas heater inside my green houses. Also looking to get some parts made in a machine shop for a pellet mill rather than paying £400 for one.

http://www.uk-preppers.co.uk/forum/
http://www.p2s-prepared2survive.co.uk/

thats the forums i tried.
27 October 2013, 06:24,
welcome to the forum
Ready for Anything
http://autonopedia.org/
27 October 2013, 07:21,
Controversy, You sound very interesting to me. I await more of your writings.You appear to me as a very secretive person and, rightly so. Opsec is very important for Survivalists. Kenneth Eames.
27 October 2013, 08:08,
Welcome from south wales.
27 October 2013, 08:39,
Quote:I am part of a underground group. We are mainly a resistance group and help others waking up to the reality which they exist in. I do
not wish to disclose any of this.....

A good way of not having questions asked about your underground resistance group would be to not mention it in your Intro on an open internet forum in the first place Smile

Just saying Smile
"Prepping" is sensible, sane, and rational - it's a shame the same can't be said about a lot of "Preppers"
27 October 2013, 09:28,
Just a thought C .....if you get banned from fourums as you tell us, I wonder how long you will last on here ? Invite ?For the right reasons ? Time will answer that one, don,t be supprised if you get a kicking .....but you knew that already! Free thinking and thought provoking threads can be a bastard.......100% proof will always be required, so play nice with the other kids while your here......regards SS
27 October 2013, 09:34,
Hello and welcome to the forum
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.