Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
North West Meet 23-Feb-2014
2 February 2014, 00:53,
North West Meet 23-Feb-2014
We are having a NorthWest meet near Chester on the 23-Feb-2014.

All welcome.

Guest of honour is Ken Eames who will be showing us how to make tinctures and all the other things he talks about. We are also trying to arrange others speakers so if anyone is intending to come to the meet and has anything they can talk about drop me a PM and we can discuss.

More to follow.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
2 February 2014, 22:17,
RE: North West Meet 23-Feb-2014
Ah, if it wasn't so close to "B" day, and so far away.....
2 February 2014, 22:47,
I would love to meet ken ,and I am sure the drive would be well well worth any ones time, if I can I will SD issues at home means I cannot confirm just now...
2 February 2014, 22:55,
Hey, SD, any chance of this info being recorded so those of us who aren't able to attend in person can still benefit?

Doesn't have to be video / audio, but if you can take notes, and I can copy your homework that'd be brilliant! Big Grin
2 February 2014, 23:25, (This post was last modified: 2 February 2014, 23:28 by Straight Shooter.)
whar a great idea BM ....?step in SD

That should have been WHAT .......fucking tablets ..
3 February 2014, 19:39,
I will be doing a practical workshop on the use of small shields in a predominately urban setting. This will entail use against and in conjunction with other weapons plus the offensive capabilities of different shield types as well as their defensive qualities.

We may well need some of Kenneths healing remedies as a result! lol TL.
"How far back in time do you think our future will be?"
4 February 2014, 09:58,
Hope to be there as well, any requests re solar, security, backups, etc please let me know..
I'm NOT political so DON'T correct me!
4 February 2014, 10:13,
BM,

No point in making notes. Ken has already written about how to make these items. The idea is to demonstrate the processes.

If I can find a secure way to record it I will. There are several options.
Skean Dhude
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
4 February 2014, 10:59,
(4 February 2014, 10:13)Skean Dhude Wrote: BM,

No point in making notes. Ken has already written about how to make these items. The idea is to demonstrate the processes.

If I can find a secure way to record it I will. There are several options.

Wunderbar.

I'll have a route around then and see if I can find the info Ken has posted.
4 February 2014, 11:31,
Look on the main site and select medical.
Skean Dhude