Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Dartmoor 4...the unusual trip + Dartmoor 5 plans
2 February 2014, 16:34, (This post was last modified: 2 February 2014, 16:52 by BeardyMan.)
RE: Dartmoor 4...the unusual trip + Dartmoor 5 plans
(2 February 2014, 15:46)TheFalcon Wrote: Sounds good lads,Really pissed off i couldnt make it but trying to find somewhere to live at the moment
Good luck MikeA

You were missed matey.

(2 February 2014, 15:23)Scythe13 Wrote: I think BeardyMan may even have shed a tear. But it was a hardcore, man's tear! haha, I'm kidding, he cried like a little girl and ran down the road as MikeA drove off into the sunset...okay that may have been slightly dramatised for effect, especially considering it was only lunchtime so there was no sunset, and BeardyMan recognises the evils of running, and avoids it with a passion. But you get the idea.

I'm still welling up at the thought of his departure. I sobbed like a girlyman all night. It wasn't smoke from the campfire in my eyes that caused the tears...

And yes, running is bad. I only run if I'm being chased by something with more teeth than the whole Osmond family combined.

Oh yes, that was also my last SUK meet for the foreseeable future.

New addition to the tribe means my every-other-week camps will be curtailed. Solo camping from now on, and most of my camping gear will be sold off to make room for a more family friendly system - a motor home. Smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dartmoor 4...the unusual trip + Dartmoor 5 plans - by BeardyMan - 2 February 2014, 16:34