Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Dartmoor 4...the unusual trip + Dartmoor 5 plans
2 February 2014, 19:07, (This post was last modified: 2 February 2014, 19:14 by Scythe13.)
RE: Dartmoor 4...the unusual trip + Dartmoor 5 plans
Sorry Devonian. It was Danzord. I got confused by the D's. In which case, I owe Danzord a huge apology.

Next time mate, PM me your mobile number (I use a cheap £10 mobile for people whom I don't know, so it's all good if you do the same mate). Then we'll sort a meet via messages and on the forum.

Also, a big thank you to everyone whose read this whole post. Very impressed you can tolerate the rantings of an overly tired dyslexic. It's awesome to get positive feedback from posts like you guys have given. Thank you for the encouragement.

The next meet will be...fricking brilliant!

I'm going to start a write up about the plans for the event. Learned the lesson from this one. I'm going to punch in a 'recommended kit' (please note, it'll also be a good list for starting a BOB), but I'm also going to show some of the stuff we'll be working on.

BeardyMan, and everyone else unable to stay the night, I'll be breaking the days down into 3 sections, so those that need to leave early are able to do so. But also for those that are arriving late, you'll be in for a treat. If you're able to make it on just the Saturday, like how BP did for this meet, you'll still be very pleased you came!
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dartmoor 4...the unusual trip + Dartmoor 5 plans - by Scythe13 - 2 February 2014, 19:07