Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forum is grinding to a halt AGAIN
12 February 2014, 22:04,
RE: Forum is grinding to a halt AGAIN
From my point of view , survival or prepping , I find myself looking for possible triggers that may set off shtf senarios. To figure out best actions to survive events, and prepare for as many of these evets my guts tell me and evidence I can gleen from the internet ...TBH once you have most of your kit ....you have your KIT ......you can however post on the latest upgrade from shit knife to super duper fuck off knife, I find there are still loads of stuff I need ......the reason for the quality of the site going down hill to my view ......once you have replied to fred ....a newbie with the same reply you posted 27 times before things tend to get a bit stale, not that you do not understand freds question or want to help, people get fed up that's all, if I post something that I feel you should know about I do it out of a passion for the subject matter........and not to piss off SD......the only reason I am still here is there are still some good posts and I can learn some real good stuff, but these are very few and far between of late, as for you SD you have the site you wanted......no need to check on loose cannons they have crashed though the bowrails anyway.....this will take up a bit less of your time sorting out shit you have complained about....I have no doubts this does indeed take up your time that could be spent with your family. All I would say to stifle debate that members are concerned about , the result is what we are witnessing with the site NOW just my view.

Messages In This Thread
Forum is grinding to a halt AGAIN - by NorthernRaider - 12 February 2014, 16:12
RE: Forum is grinding to a halt AGAIN - by bigpaul - 12 February 2014, 16:18
RE: Forum is grinding to a halt AGAIN - by Skean Dhude - 12 February 2014, 16:41
RE: Forum is grinding to a halt AGAIN - by TOF - 12 February 2014, 17:02
RE: Forum is grinding to a halt AGAIN - by River Song - 12 February 2014, 19:26
RE: Forum is grinding to a halt AGAIN - by Skean Dhude - 12 February 2014, 20:21
RE: Forum is grinding to a halt AGAIN - by Barneyboy - 12 February 2014, 21:02
RE: Forum is grinding to a halt AGAIN - by Skean Dhude - 12 February 2014, 21:18
RE: Forum is grinding to a halt AGAIN - by Scythe13 - 12 February 2014, 21:28
RE: Forum is grinding to a halt AGAIN - by Straight Shooter - 12 February 2014, 22:04
RE: Forum is grinding to a halt AGAIN - by BeardyMan - 13 February 2014, 10:17
RE: Forum is grinding to a halt AGAIN - by Lightspeed - 13 February 2014, 10:59