Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
America’s farmlands to be carpet-bombed
27 December 2011, 16:59,
America’s farmlands to be carpet-bombed
http://www.infowars.com/americas-farmlan...-approved/

America’s farmlands to be carpet-bombed with Vietnam-era Agent Orange chemical

Oh dear here we go..
"Some say the end is near, some say we will see Armageddon soon...
I certainly hope we will, I sure could use a vacation from this silly shit."
27 December 2011, 17:01,
RE: America’s farmlands to be carpet-bombed
Mike you are getting obsessed with info wars which has been discredited on many occasions, and again as others were pointing out to me only a few weeks ago we are getting saturated with American stuff and we should be more focused on stuff that DIRECTLY affects us.

27 December 2011, 17:27, (This post was last modified: 27 December 2011, 17:34 by mikebratcher69.)
Is there some reason you dont want to look at the wider situation NR? your the only one whos complaining, most others are happy to have intel coming in to which they can say yea or nay to on their own with their own intelligence. Our news systems are under government control as I'm sure you know, most news channels do not report anything anti government because they get shut down. If you want to shove your head in the sand them so be it, but dont expect everybody to be like you only interested in a blinkered view of british prepping. I think your being foolish not taking the world view into account, but each to their own, If SD asks me to stop providing what I see as intel then I will.
In your view NOTHING directly affects me in the world, so I shouldnt research possible problems that may in my opinion affect me in the future. You seem to be very quick to discredit others research, and are quite harsh of other preppers living in the cities, we all dont have your resourses or have the fortune to live in an idilic setting, that does not make us lesser beings or lesser prepper, we prep how we each prep, we are individuals, and in my opinion you seek to enforse your opinion as the right one discrediting others of a different opinion.
27 December 2011, 17:36,
The trouble is, whatever happens in USA usually gets over this side of the pond eventually, may take a while sometimes years, but it gets here finally. i'm not sure about any of this other foreign, non USA, stuff, i think a lot of it is posturing and dosent happen, but we would be silly not to,at least, keep an eye on what is happening! having said that, we really must watch what is happening closer to home as well, this double stabbing in London(over a pair of trainers-for crying out loud) and the shooting in Manchester just shows how bad things have become in our big cities.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
27 December 2011, 17:39, (This post was last modified: 27 December 2011, 17:43 by NorthernRaider.)
I not complaining but as Skvez pointed out to me on this forum only a couple of weeks ago this is a British forum primarily and I was doing the same as you are now doing just pouring more and more American stuff which is interesting and note worthy, but not a constant drip feed of fear mongering and hype from fairly discredited web sites. Info wars is a joke site most of the time it prints all sorts of hype and much of it utterly inacurate. You get more interwsting stuff that is more real world from Al Jazeera, Reuters etcx doncha think? and surely if we want large amounts of US news we can just jump to Surv Boards ?
"Our news systems are under government control as I'm sure you know, most news channels do not report anything anti government because they get shut down. If you want to shove your head in the sand them so be it, but dont expect everybody to be like you only interested in a blinkered view of british prepping. I think your being foolish not taking the world view into account, but each to their own, If SD asks me to stop providing what I see as intel then I will"

Oh dear thats a bit petulant and saying all the news channels are under govt control is just pure fantasy island paranoia not survivalism not valid intel or not even accurate half the time. Its more suited to conspiracy sites like Above Top Secret.

We all have access to multiple forums of various nationalities so we can all search for vital intel.
Britain now gets most of its grain from the EU and Canada BTW

27 December 2011, 17:46,
Each to their own. In Sandhurst, part of the training required reading for officers is to read newspapers. NOT just english ones and to apraise themselves of the worldwide situation as it can and does have an effect on the English situation. Yes I'm sure infowars may not be constantly right but then agin neither is reuters or the bbc or cnn etc. I'm not saying Info wars IS right
but sometimes rumors prove true, AND if you dont like my posts DONT read them.
27 December 2011, 17:49,
AND if you dont like my posts DONT read them.

Ok I wont, Simples Smile

27 December 2011, 17:53,
come on you two, can we call a truce for crying out loud, this is the season of goodwill and mellow fruitfulness after all.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
27 December 2011, 17:54,
I keep an eye on every thing going on around the world and in space, I agree always good to get a heads up, fore warned fore armed and all that, but it is not good to rely on just one source of info, research usually shows a lot of stuff is not true.
27 December 2011, 18:07,
Thats why I dont, I was mearly attempting to post articles that maybe some folks dont generaly use, or see. Certain folks just use their own countrys paper and news for info, always a bad start, I myself have seen news about the uk on chinese and american channels I have NEVER seen on uk ones. Thats why I look all over, and yes call me paranoid but british police arresting reporters and putting them in cells so they cant get their reports out on the news, smacks of government control to me.