Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
America’s farmlands to be carpet-bombed
27 December 2011, 17:27, (This post was last modified: 27 December 2011, 17:34 by mikebratcher69.)
RE: America’s farmlands to be carpet-bombed
Is there some reason you dont want to look at the wider situation NR? your the only one whos complaining, most others are happy to have intel coming in to which they can say yea or nay to on their own with their own intelligence. Our news systems are under government control as I'm sure you know, most news channels do not report anything anti government because they get shut down. If you want to shove your head in the sand them so be it, but dont expect everybody to be like you only interested in a blinkered view of british prepping. I think your being foolish not taking the world view into account, but each to their own, If SD asks me to stop providing what I see as intel then I will.
In your view NOTHING directly affects me in the world, so I shouldnt research possible problems that may in my opinion affect me in the future. You seem to be very quick to discredit others research, and are quite harsh of other preppers living in the cities, we all dont have your resourses or have the fortune to live in an idilic setting, that does not make us lesser beings or lesser prepper, we prep how we each prep, we are individuals, and in my opinion you seek to enforse your opinion as the right one discrediting others of a different opinion.
"Some say the end is near, some say we will see Armageddon soon...
I certainly hope we will, I sure could use a vacation from this silly shit."

Messages In This Thread
RE: America’s farmlands to be carpet-bombed - by mikebratcher69 - 27 December 2011, 17:27