Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
America’s farmlands to be carpet-bombed
27 December 2011, 17:39, (This post was last modified: 27 December 2011, 17:43 by NorthernRaider.)
RE: America’s farmlands to be carpet-bombed
I not complaining but as Skvez pointed out to me on this forum only a couple of weeks ago this is a British forum primarily and I was doing the same as you are now doing just pouring more and more American stuff which is interesting and note worthy, but not a constant drip feed of fear mongering and hype from fairly discredited web sites. Info wars is a joke site most of the time it prints all sorts of hype and much of it utterly inacurate. You get more interwsting stuff that is more real world from Al Jazeera, Reuters etcx doncha think? and surely if we want large amounts of US news we can just jump to Surv Boards ?
"Our news systems are under government control as I'm sure you know, most news channels do not report anything anti government because they get shut down. If you want to shove your head in the sand them so be it, but dont expect everybody to be like you only interested in a blinkered view of british prepping. I think your being foolish not taking the world view into account, but each to their own, If SD asks me to stop providing what I see as intel then I will"

Oh dear thats a bit petulant and saying all the news channels are under govt control is just pure fantasy island paranoia not survivalism not valid intel or not even accurate half the time. Its more suited to conspiracy sites like Above Top Secret.

We all have access to multiple forums of various nationalities so we can all search for vital intel.
Britain now gets most of its grain from the EU and Canada BTW

Messages In This Thread
RE: America’s farmlands to be carpet-bombed - by NorthernRaider - 27 December 2011, 17:39