Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anthrax
8 January 2012, 16:18,
Anthrax
Anthrax is a serious disease caused by the bacterium Bacillus anthracis. While it most commonly occurs in animals (such as cattle, sheep, and antelopes), it can affect humans. Transmission typically occurs in one of two ways: from animals, or as the result of a biological weapon. Treating anthrax usually involves antibiotics, and providing relief of symptoms and complications as the body fights the bacteria.

http://anthrax.emedtv.com/anthrax/anthrax.html
"Some say the end is near, some say we will see Armageddon soon...
I certainly hope we will, I sure could use a vacation from this silly shit."
8 January 2012, 17:45,
RE: Anthrax
We deliberately infected Gruniard Island in the 50s with Anthrax up where Kenneth lives. It took HMG 50 years to get rid of it, in the end they had to inject super heated steam mixed with formaldehyde 18 inches into the entire islands topsoil to kill it off.

Now the bugger is back cos tourists and immigrants keep bring skins, fleeces and ornimental bongos back from places where anthrax still flourishes.

8 January 2012, 19:49,
NR, To deal with anthrax use Homoeopathic Anthrax in the 30c or 200c and combine with a remedy that deals with the symptom picture. You probably know what I am talking about. Kenneth Eames.
8 January 2012, 20:49,
(8 January 2012, 19:49)Kenneth Eames Wrote: NR, To deal with anthrax use Homoeopathic Anthrax in the 30c or 200c and combine with a remedy that deals with the symptom picture. You probably know what I am talking about. Kenneth Eames.

No sorry Kenneth I'm ignorant on most things medical and Anthrax related.

9 January 2012, 19:34,
NR, I thought as you've mentioned Homeoepathic medicine in other posts, that you had some knowledge of the system. When the Herbal Course is near completion I think a Course In Homeoepathy Should be written. In the meantime I will try to find time to write an article on the treatment of Anthrax. Kenneth Eames.