Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to pass on the need to survive !
7 January 2012, 10:15,
RE: How to pass on the need to survive !
(7 January 2012, 01:53)grumpy old man Wrote: cordless angle grindes, bolt cutters, window breakes, high lifts extenable ladders, rope and grappleing hooks and the best is a porta pack, hydrolic ram 10 ton, machine mart sells all these at a cheap price if we can use them other people can?
a lazer sight or pen pointed at a cctv camra stops it from work from a distance
also check you next door property if you get in that easy the stright throught to yours through walls and loft space
also don't forget sledge hammers and oxyey and propane cutting gear ?
and you could always be smoked out?
and still loads of ways left if at some point you need resupplies you become a raider

We dont need any of them, just a crossbow to persuade them otherwise.

7 January 2012, 14:44, (This post was last modified: 7 January 2012, 14:46 by mikebratcher69.)
this site sells broadheadz for crossbows....

http://www.cabelas.com/catalog/browse/hu...9050112665
I think the rules are like the rules for obsolete calibre weapons, you can use them for "display" purposes....Big Grin
as hunting with broadheads is illegal i do believe...
"Some say the end is near, some say we will see Armageddon soon...
I certainly hope we will, I sure could use a vacation from this silly shit."
7 January 2012, 15:12,
(7 January 2012, 14:44)mikebratcher69 Wrote: hunting with broadheads is illegal i do believe...

ALL hunting with bows(crossbow AND longbow) IS illegal.Tongue
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
7 January 2012, 17:16,
When SHTF I'm afraid Marshal Law will be interpreted as MineShall Law. I've heard that 6inch nails make a good substitute for bolts, if you grind off the heads.
You have to get up early to catch a fox.
7 January 2012, 17:50,
broad heads are cheap on ebay i've bought loads of them about £18 for 8 you can use them the same as any other head and can't hunt with any bow.
if your house comes under attack you need more than one shot, hopefully any one who attacks your home will not know too much on defence and attack, but think that it only takes 1 group who know what to do and it's all gone?
remember the ones who rome the roads will either be the losses that know nothing or the ones who know the job and are good at it?
to win the war, you must be willing to die
7 January 2012, 17:59,
7 January 2012, 18:14,
guess what i'am trying to say is you might not see you weak points but someone who knows what and how to do a job will see them and use it.
most preppers aren't in a big group so you can't keep watch all the time and cook and farm and sleep and 101 other things.
try and find a group now
a 1 man band isn't as good as a full band!
7 January 2012, 18:23,
Thank you GOM. That was exactly the point I was trying to make in the first place. How to pass on the need to survive!
8 January 2012, 02:15,
i under stand the need for us preppers to meet up but some might not be able or can't afford it.
but that does not matter as if tshtf we would all meet up any way i don't think big paul would drive all the way to scotland to have dinner with ken?
but the ones close to each other could meet up i live on the borders of cumbria and northumberland and scotland so i could meet up with norther raider or mike say it's not to far.
but most meets and greets are only needed i think if you plan to work together after an event and plan a system with each other if not it's best to get people switch closer to home as if anything did happen the powers to be would restrict you movement and unless you want a shoot out with police and army you will stay put!
back roads and main roads would be police by the sky in an event any one cought looting/steeling/scavaging would be shot any soldier with 2 strips and above would have the authority to execute you
it's just an idea about the meet and greet thing any feed back welcome
8 January 2012, 03:13,
Death ground is when the enemy will fight harder knowing they are on death ground, do not rely on cross bows as an only means, and we should establish a retreat, i.e. home should not be the battle ground but the last fight, if defeated we must then count on our buried caches, that are away from home.

We cannot survive alone, unless we are alone with no threat, like remote hidden, so on.

Do a test get 3 of your mates to hold you on the floor for 30 seconds and see if you can get up, now imagine if it were 20 people 50 and so on.

And while the subject of wheelie bins seems to be live on this forum, here is a use, grab the lid off the bin and use it as a shield ageist crossbows and other type weapons, anyone shooting 80lb even them UK spec 150lbs (most not true 150lbs) will have hard time knocking down the enemy.
Do not look for a sanctuary in anyone except your self    ཨོཾ་མ་ཎི་པདྨེ་ཧཱུྃ