Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Off -Grid online discussing the growing prepper network
3 January 2012, 13:11, (This post was last modified: 3 January 2012, 13:20 by mikebratcher69.)
RE: Off -Grid online discussing the growing prepper network
I think its sort of parralels the army, where your all in the same service but do different jobs.

I could see a survivalist, prepper comunity, where everyone has their own job, say elderly women look after the babies and kids whilst the able men and women hunt and gather, maybe farm pieces of land as well, elderly men looking after the farm animals etc... Rotating security duty for the injured or less able, ready to raise the alarm in case of attack from raiders and such...
I dont think theres a black and white line between the types you put in your post NR, Its black and white between sheeple and preppers I think, you either "do" or you "dont" but with the groups in your post I think were sort of after the same thing in a similar yet disimilar way, I'm not 100% on that but like you say the lines very blurry if its there at all, Maybe preppers prep for the immediate after effects of shtf, but wouldnt we then move to being in a community off the grid probably small holders.. I dunno maybe we should all be blanketed with the old timers or yesteryears label. I think possibly a lot of the groups and us dislike modern life, not the things we use, such as hot water central heating etc, just the way its run and all the crime etc and would like a different way of life anyway, from my research,a lot of preppers would welcome a shtf scenario, not for the suffering it may bring but for a clean sweep of the dregs of society etc.
"Some say the end is near, some say we will see Armageddon soon...
I certainly hope we will, I sure could use a vacation from this silly shit."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Off -Grid online discussing the growing prepper network - by mikebratcher69 - 3 January 2012, 13:11