Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Teachers are branding thousands of children racist or homophobic following playground
3 January 2012, 16:54, (This post was last modified: 3 January 2012, 16:59 by mikebratcher69.)
Teachers are branding thousands of children racist or homophobic following playground
Heres more utter cr*p from our modern world!!
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...lling.html Angry
I think its from september last year, but wow...
"Some say the end is near, some say we will see Armageddon soon...
I certainly hope we will, I sure could use a vacation from this silly shit."
3 January 2012, 17:37,
RE: Teachers are branding thousands of children racist or homophobic following playground
more from the PC brigade again! kids have been calling each other names for decades, i was called "foureyes"( cos i wear glasses) at school , and "owl features"- for the same reason, my mother always told me: sticks and stones may break my bones but names will never hurt me! someone needs to get a life and let kids be kids.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
3 January 2012, 17:46,
RE: Teachers are branding thousands of children racist or homophobic following playground
My kids are doomed then, funnily enough one of them was only reprimanded last year for his racist verbal playground banter. I blame the parents. Oops.
You have to get up early to catch a fox.
3 January 2012, 17:53,
when i went to school there was no such thing as rascist kids or homophobic kids, just because foreigners and gay's were something we never saw-especially in the south west!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
3 January 2012, 18:11,
It's utter twollop. Of course there are those who, even at very young ages seem to be so full of bitterness and anger but seriously, at those ages, it's just words without meaning. A lot depends on local dialect and geography as much as it does on upbringing. An in depth understanding of the Queens English is something most adults struggle with let alone children. It really gets on my tits when these so called "teachers" bare down on our children with their own misunderstood institutionalised brain washed opinions. Do gooders. They're worse than sheeple.
3 January 2012, 18:18,
most kids i hear these days know the F word long before they even go to school, never mind rascist or homophobic, its all F this & F that!
3 January 2012, 18:38,
It's just Big Nanny forcing its will again. Strike while their young, earmark the potential hot spots, build up a database, sort out the wheat from the chaff. Why don't they just brand them and have done with it........oh, sorry, they are doing. Nasty.
3 January 2012, 18:42,
(3 January 2012, 18:38)Jodansgang Wrote: It's just Big Nanny forcing its will again. Strike while their young, earmark the potential hot spots, build up a database, sort out the wheat from the chaff. Why don't they just brand them and have done with it........oh, sorry, they are doing. Nasty.

yep, its the Govt turning them all into nice, controllable SHEEPLE, "do what we tell you or go on the register"!
3 January 2012, 18:48,
When exactly DID educate the masses turn into persecute the masses?
3 January 2012, 19:09,
(3 January 2012, 18:48)Jodansgang Wrote: When exactly DID educate the masses turn into persecute the masses?
cant possibly comment on that, i dont have any children and i left school myself in 1963Tongue