Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forum Update 7
27 April 2014, 21:11,
Forum Update 7
Hi,

I've implemented most of the changes on the board now.

I've modified the rating system and restored the Thanks system.

I've removed every user with zero posts to their name. People only need to register to comment. I'm comfortable with people reading and not replying, bit dull, but not everyone that comments has anything to say anyway. I may expand it to those that have one post and that is to say hello only.

I've added a few moderators, they are the ones whose names show up in Pink. Currently, that is Terry, Scythe13, Lightspeed, Barneyboy, Rush2112, River Song, Devonian and of course myself. I've asked a couple of others and awaiting a response so there may be a couple more joining.

I've activated the warning system. It is crude but effective each warning gives points and a countdown. Get enough points and you can't post or are banned. Make sure that you don't get caught out by it.

I've added in the News section so that people can let people know what they should find out elsewhere but there you go.

I've unbanned Sunna.

Not received any cash yet so I guess the paying forum is a no go.

Can't find a rich sponsor either.

I'll look through the archives for some articles and I'll look for a monochrome theme.

Over to you. Lets see how the contributions go now. Only zero so far.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin