Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We are the mods.
28 April 2014, 13:10,
RE: We are the mods.
Well what can I say….

You all know me as Devonian and yep I from North Devon, as are my family and relatives, but I have also worked and lived in Plymouth, Exeter, Cardiff, Nelson (South Wales) and the Isle of Man, as well as having worked on major infrastructure projects throughout the UK and further afield.

I enjoy the outdoors (a lot), but unfortunately work does prevents me getting out as much as I would like. I’ve been prepping without really realising it for most of my life and it’s only the last 18 months or so that I have started to get a lot more organised about making sure everything is in place and that I am as organised and prepared as I can be.

I think that this site is simply the best prepping/survival site and I’ve gained a lot from it and those using the site in the short time I’ve been here. I’ve been fortunate enough to meet a few of the guys from the forum in person which always helps, and I’m happy to be giving something back to hopefully help make the forum even more successful in the future……

Like S13, I always try remain civil and courteous to others and that is something that we all want to encourage throughout the forum.

Messages In This Thread
We are the mods. - by Scythe13 - 28 April 2014, 11:40
RE: We are the mods. - by Barneyboy - 28 April 2014, 11:50
RE: We are the mods. - by River Song - 28 April 2014, 11:52
RE: We are the mods. - by Skean Dhude - 28 April 2014, 12:20
RE: We are the mods. - by Devonian - 28 April 2014, 13:10
RE: We are the mods. - by Tarrel - 28 April 2014, 20:44
RE: We are the mods. - by Razoromero - 29 May 2014, 22:23