Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
H5N1 Bird Flu Strikes China
3 January 2012, 17:17, (This post was last modified: 3 January 2012, 17:25 by mikebratcher69.)
H5N1 Bird Flu Strikes China
http://www.activistpost.com/2012/01/h5n1...g.html:huh:
The news comes just days after the U.S. government frantically acted to block the full publishing of research that successfully mutated the H5N1 virus to be highly contagious...
http://naturalsociety.com/scientists-wea...g-results/
Some such research includes mutating and weaponizing the bird flu strain in order to create H5N1 bird flu vaccines. WTF????
It is essential to boost your immune system in order to prevent all types of flu, not just bird or swine. In addition to generating or supplementing with enough vitamin D to slash your risk in half, you should avoid processed foods, eat a diet high in nutrient-dense foods, and drink half your body weight in ounces of purified water each day.
http://naturalsociety.com/even-low-dose-...arly-half/
It may or may not be hype but best to keep our eyes on the situation...Dodgy
"Some say the end is near, some say we will see Armageddon soon...
I certainly hope we will, I sure could use a vacation from this silly shit."
3 January 2012, 17:40,
RE: H5N1 Bird Flu Strikes China
60% kill rate?? that'll knock the population down a bit, thats higher than the black death (30%).
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
3 January 2012, 18:17,
Well if you believe the conspiricy theory about the new world order wanting to kill 80% of the worlds population off, that'd not be a bad start!!
Plus If it works the vitamin d3 thing and your one ofthe lucky ones spared, how much quieter would it be? Ahhh I can just imagine it now,I might even be able to hear the birds sing, not some scumbag near me threatening each other AGAIN...Rolleyes
3 January 2012, 18:23,
(3 January 2012, 18:17)mikebratcher69 Wrote: Well if you believe the conspiricy theory about the new world order wanting to kill 80% of the worlds population off, that'd not be a bad start!!
Plus If it works the vitamin d3 thing and your one ofthe lucky ones spared, how much quieter would it be? Ahhh I can just imagine it now,I might even be able to hear the birds sing, not some scumbag near me threatening each other AGAIN...Rolleyes

oh well, thats cos your living in the wrong area MikeTongue everytime i take the dog for a walk in the back(country) lane i am listening to the birds and watching the squirrels, and the sheep(thats the 4 legged kindBig Grin). 80% you say, heck that'll do meTongue got a link to that info??
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
3 January 2012, 19:29,
You can find it most places on the internet B.P. just out in "georgia stones" its an interesting point of view, whether you believe it or not.
I'm personaly on the fence with it, I dont dismiss the theories no matter how bizare, I file it in my bonce for regular perusal...
3 January 2012, 19:42,
(3 January 2012, 19:29)mikebratcher69 Wrote: You can find it most places on the internet B.P. just out in "georgia stones" its an interesting point of view, whether you believe it or not.
I'm personaly on the fence with it, I dont dismiss the theories no matter how bizare, I file it in my bonce for regular perusal...

hmmh! just found something on the internet-according to what i read there are supposed to be 75 UNDERGROUND CITIES in the US for the use of the elite classes!!!!!!!!!!!! wouldnt surprise me-yanks are paranoid at the best of times.
3 January 2012, 19:52,
The reason I never dismiss any scenario is that during my life you can always guarantee the scenario or event I boldly thought "nah thats crap" always had a habit of happening...
Now call me daft but when fate , or karma or whatever you want to call it constantly gives you mild shocks or reminders your best not ignoring them, thats my philosophy anyway, I'm a Murpheys law officianado...http://www.murphys-laws.com/murphy/murphy-true.html:D
3 January 2012, 20:47,
There are several cities in the UK too. The only problem is that with our elite they don't actually do any joined up thinking. They may kill 80% of the population off but then who is going to work for them. Someone has to make the cucumber sandwiches and when they come out who knows what it will have mutated into.

Personally, I'm going round all those underground bunkers and sealing those fucks in.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
3 January 2012, 22:24,
I was thinking about getting a generator myself and using my mig welder to weld the doors shut...Tongue
4 January 2012, 12:57,
(3 January 2012, 20:47)Skean Dhude Wrote: There are several cities in the UK too. The only problem is that with our elite they don't actually do any joined up thinking. They may kill 80% of the population off but then who is going to work for them. Someone has to make the cucumber sandwiches and when they come out who knows what it will have mutated into.

Personally, I'm going round all those underground bunkers and sealing those fucks in.

you obviously havent watched "the time machine", we will be the gentle people and the politicians etc will be the moorlocks!!