Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jihad
4 May 2014, 10:05, (This post was last modified: 4 May 2014, 10:07 by Sunna.)
Jihad
jihad

what to do when british muslim fighters come back from syria,just last week british fighters were filmed commiting a war crime.
these guys are now well trained and well armed.
so what to do whwn thet return.

lets talk about this [ use it or lose it]

http://news.sky.com/story/1253567/britis...-war-crime
posted a link did not show , sorry
Survive the jive (youtube )
4 May 2014, 10:20,
RE: Jihad
No more experienced than your average ex squaddie who has seen combat I would say, probably a lot less trained.

Not sure they're well armed. I don't imagine many of them will try smuggling their ak47 or rpg launcher through heathrow, I could be wrong though.

What would you suggest we do Sunna?
4 May 2014, 10:36,
yes rob them jumping on eoro star with a ak in their ruck sack not going to happen.
but the ira got plenty of arms in from outside the uk,if only a few have been showen how to make one of those truck bombs or a ied then on their return they show others[truck bombs and ieds made from everyday stuff] that could lead to all sorts.
the ira were only a few hundred , but well trained well armed they sure took the fight to the uk.
4 May 2014, 10:40,
until we can control our own borders and decide for ourselves who comes into the country and moreover who we can expel from our country, which above all means leaving the corrupt EU, there isn't a lot we can do about it, given the human rights act etc.etc.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
4 May 2014, 10:48,
their are around 3 million muslims allready in the uk , plenty for the jihadists to find new followers.
4 May 2014, 10:51,
yes, with that statement I am in full agreementBig Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
4 May 2014, 10:56,
its not about controling our boarders, these people are brits and can come and go as they please.
4 May 2014, 10:57,
A bit extreme to say every Muslim is a possible extremist isn't it? It's like saying every bloke is a possible rapist. Theoretically true but in the real world, absolute rubbish

White extremism is just as dangerous as any other. All it takes is a few idiots who believe they're better than someone else & who knows what will happen.
4 May 2014, 11:05,
right im off to a car boot , lets see if we can talk about news without argueing , falling out ect.
sd wanted to have this as a post info only section.

so if like me you would like to talk about news behave, theirs only a few folk who always seem to fall out and argue , dont let them spoil it for everybody else.
new mods...Smile
4 May 2014, 11:10,
OK I'm closing this thread.

As Rob says there are too many generalisations being made which could be construed as racism.

Lets keep our discussions prepping related.