Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone know whats up with LSG?
3 January 2012, 22:32,
Anyone know whats up with LSG?
Does anyone know what up the the wonderful Ludlow SG forum, it appears to have been broken for a couple of weeks now, I sincerely hope its soon restored without the loss of any information. DD and the team have spent years building it up and increasing the size of its info archives and standard of its forum. Either way get well soon Ludlow SG many people miss you.
NR

4 January 2012, 12:20,
RE: Anyone know whats up with LSG?
Funnily enough I was just adding that forum to the links and found it didn't work. I've emailed to find out. His personal site shows everything was fine yesterday.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
4 January 2012, 12:47,
Its a first rate site for information and debate on Wilderness survival and Bushcraft, I hope their archive is secure.

4 January 2012, 20:50,
The "old" forum is now defunct and is I believe in the process of being archived in a read only format.

The "new" format is on the link below:

http://www.ludlowsurvivors.org.uk/forum/

Hope this helps,

Ter
4 January 2012, 22:34,
Thanks Terry, I wonder what was the reasoning?, technical problems or was the forum life expired?

5 January 2012, 15:55,
Terry,

Thanks. I'll add that to the sidebar.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin