Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chinese - Russian Energy Deal
21 May 2014, 16:54,
Chinese - Russian Energy Deal
http://news.sky.com/story/1266093/china-...orth-400bn

I think this deal as a lot of significance to it, and is good for both Russia and China securing energy for one and providing much needed income for the other.

But on the other side, Russia will have less and less interest in supplying energy to a shrinking European Continent and the threat of turning off the supply will do far less damage to Russia in the future than it would today. Hence the need for the UK and Europe in general to become more self sufficient with regards to energy generation.

Also the might of a combined Russia and China both politically and militarily must be a major concern for stability in the west. The US in particular must feel its global dominance taking a battering.
21 May 2014, 17:44,
RE: Chinese - Russian Energy Deal
if you think the British govt are going to do anything about future supplies I wouldnt hold your breath, you might not have noticed there is a general election next year and the present lot could be out on their ears!Big Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
21 May 2014, 17:48,
Christ mate I bloody hope so
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
21 May 2014, 18:03,
(21 May 2014, 17:48)Barneyboy Wrote: Christ mate I bloody hope so

yes, but what do we get in place of? bloody labour are just as bad-shouldn't be in charge of a tuck shop never mind a country! and the lib dems are just wet.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
22 May 2014, 14:52,
putin is a nationalist and liked by the british far right most of the people he kicked out or fled were rich jews who somehow after red russia fell bought most of russias biggest and best industurys
something our western news forgot to tell us about when they run him down
Survive the jive (youtube )